Tuesday 24 August 2010

Short and to the (Bullet) Point

I'm only going to write a short one tonight because I'm really tired.

I just ate pizza and it feels so heavy in my stomach.

In fact, imma do a bullet point blog instead for a little change. (and its quicker for me)

  • Woke up too late again, restless nights taking their toll
  • Couldn't take Sam out yet because it was pouring down with rain
  • Realized I was home alone
  • Made a cup of coffee
  • Turned the PC on to check usual FB and twitter
  • Checked my phone (no messages)
  • Talked to Mico for a little while on msn
  • Made lunch for Dad
  • Dad came home for lunch
  • Took Sam out because it had stopped raining
  • The Internet connection went off
  • Despite my efforts it wouldn't connect back
  • I got irritated
  • I sat looking at the screen for a while
  • Then decided to draw
  • Started practising my fast sketches
  • Managed to do four (Park Bom, Daesung, Junsu and Jobie)
  • Note : I will post them on another blog, I dont have the scans on this comp
  • Started chatting with YJ on msn :)
  • Chatted with Zaty on twitter
  • They both liked the pictures I dedicated to them - no guesses as to which picture went to which person haha.
  • Jae came online after like 5 days of absence *cries with happiness*
  • It's 11:11 right now and what I want most of all is for him ^ to be better
  • but forget wishing
  • Prayers work better (obviously)
  • Big Bang released Beautiful Hangover MV
  • It was interesting...and sleek
  • Got sick of the internet
  • Went to eat pizza that dad had made
  • Watched Nodame Cantabile with Sarah
  • Tried to draw more but I'd lost the vibe
  • Had the most irritating interruptions while watching the drama
  • Sarah and I got kicked out of the front room - end of watching
  • Decided that all I can do now is sleep
  • Not many bulletpoints are there?
  • Nevertheless, at least this time...today feels complete
Don't know what else to say.

Sarah is being bumfaced, so I better finish here.

Love from Min

P.S. - I want to get a necklace with the letters TC on it one day
P.S.S. - I wanna give YJ her piccy ASAP! :)
P.S.S.S. - I want Jae to feel perfectly delicious very soon

Night Night Wonderfuls



No comments:

Post a Comment