Monday 16 August 2010

You'll Love Me at Once, the Way You Did Once Upon a Dream ~

Tonight at 8pm the Premier League will officially start...REAL FOOTBALL AT LAST :)

Well actually, it started last week...but I'm only interested in tonight's match.

Man United V Newcastle

:D

*happy happy*

I just ate ice cream and my face feels so sticky...I hate having a sticky face, I feel like I cant touch sam because his hair will stick to me haha.

and I just love to cuddle him and bury my face in his fur...he's like a big living teddy bear.

My room is getting messy again -.- The dvd's are spilling onto the floor as they usually do...and that is the sign that mess will be appearing soon haha.

Gosh my room is so hot today. I'm a bit dizzy and I've been eating junk so I feel crappy.

My wisdom teeth are giving me grief too I should take pain killers.

Maybe I should take Sammy for a walk now to clear my brain a bit!!!

I NEED POSITIVE ENERGY!!!! :D

LOL Sarah just made me laugh she said,

'Ohhh I wish I was snsd, you know like a mixture of all of them...no actually that would be weird wouldn't it....if you put them all together they would be my size.'
ROFL, she is so weird.

I must do something now else I will vegetate.

I really want to watch The Lion King - Its my favowite :)
I think it was The Lion King that actually made me love animals.
Nothing better than a talking carnivore to get you inspired.

No actually I've always liked animals, from since before I can remember.

It actually took me very long time to brainwash myself into thinking that humans are more important ;)

But animals are great...imagine how boring the world would be without them? It makes me sad when people say they hate animals and creatures, or that animals are boring.

How can someone say that about our companions on earth?

And I LOVE dogs...don't get me started on how precious dogs are to human kind....I will be ranting all week.

Anything that is fluffy and cute with eyes that say,

'Take me home and keep me forever'

I like baby Cheetah's too....THEY ARE SO FLLUUFFFEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!





ADOULSAkjD as so CUTE!!!!

-----

I am happy to announce that Manchester United won the match 3 - 0

LOL at Newcastle those noobs....

____

I had a lovely juicy rant to spam out on this morning, which I'm sure you would have enjoyed to read, but now I am calm and collected.

and as Mico tells me,

'You shouldn't be too angry because it gives you wrinkles.'


Isn't mico a darling???

YJ and I are so lucky to have him!!!

NO ONE ELSE CAN!!!!

*public claimage of Mico*



I want a CEO talk soon!!!! I miss triplet together times!!!

Ohh myy!!! I have done nothing all day.

My dad just came upstairs and said,

'Have you got a job yet?'


and I replied,

'Its 11:45pm, why would you ask me that?'


My parents are so strange sometimes.

My mum just started hoovering and its 12am LOL

Who hoovers at Midnight??

-----

Mind you, my sister is drawing at midnight...its probably a picture of Chansung...

Take that back...it was of kim bum

and it was actually pretty good.

She NEVER draws in the face, but she actually did this time...not bad Sarah lou!!

-----

and I'm gonna go to sleep now. I know.

This has been a pretty rubbish blog.

BABY DUCKLINGS ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!

:)

Good Night

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE From Minnie

P.S. Sorry for freaking out today on msn...but you make me mad sometimes you know :D and yes this is aimed at YOU...YES YOU *points*!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment