Monday 9 August 2010

She Gets Crazy

Love 1 Corinthans 13 -
...Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails...
I can't find any description of love better than that. I try to describe it in my own way, but that is just...perfect. I aspire to it.

I have trouble with the envy one...I am working on it though...

My mum was talking about some acquaintance of hers today who split up with her husband after maybe...15-16 years of marriage because she said she wasn't in love with him any more.

To be honest, I think that woman is an idiot.

She is so busy trying to feel like she did when she first met her hubby when she was a teenager she's not moving on in life.

There are different stages of loving someone. She doesn't think that he gave her her children and he has worked for her needs all these years...

I think some people need to realize that its not a game to love someone...its more beautiful than that.

I find it a sad thing.

We need more Allie's and Noah's - not selfish people.

*sigh* I love the notebook ... *looks for my copy*

You know what I also love.... Taeyangs Solar album

The more you listen to it, the more you realize it's complete excellence.

I don't think I dislike any of the songs on it :S

but then...my bias is strong. LOL

but I'm positive even an unbiased critic would like everything on it. Its just SO good.

I've been trying to NOT listen to the songs that much because I'm waiting for my album still, BUT ITS SO HARD TO RESIST!!!

*resists*

Then I watched the I Need a Girl MV again (because you know its kind of a Bae day since he joined twitter)

and you know, I sit there smiling happily, because its such a sweet vid...bae being cheeky and all that.

and my eyes appreciate the well made set design *cough*andbaesabs*cough*

but then...

without warning.

at exactly 2 minutes into the MV my stomach twists into a knot and my heart feels like it will explode.

I suddenly change completely from the contended happily smiling girl, in to a squealing lunatic who is devoid of any self control...

It's like a DISEASE!

Then I have to endure 30 seconds of mental and physical abuse before I can relax again.

OMO my eyes!

I call this momentary relapse into animal behaviour - The G Dragon Effect.

Its like, he is gorgeous yes...but, he has something else too...kind of like a magic, that makes you insane... other guys envy him....because they don't have this :)

God help me if I ever see him live.

I'm sure I will cry till my eyes bleed.

And scream till the skin peels from my throat.

I tell you....this is not a healthy obsession :D

but I kind of love it all the same.

-------

I'm not feeling so good actually. That sore throat I mentioned yesterday is a little worse and I'm starting to get an itchy nose and sneezing.

It has all the signs of a cold.

Colds in summer suck!

--------

Me and Sarah are arguing.

This is the reason.

There is a picture on my phone of a male of the human species which I didn't take.

So I ask her -

'Sarah, why is there a picture of *inserts persons name* on my phone.'


She is like,

*silence*

and I'm like '...' because I haven't spoken to this person whose picture is on my phone for over a year now.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS!!!

WHY IS THERE A PHOTO OF THIS PERSON ON MY PHONE!! AND WHEN AND WHERE WAS IT TAKEN!!

SARAH DAVIES!!!!

*cough*

Now she is telling me that I took the picture and I've forgotten...or I took it and I'm denying it.

and I'm like,

'WHY WOULD I TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT PERSON?'


She's like,

'I dunno but you take good pictures.'


DOLJFKNW
She makes my throat hurt!!!

HMPH!!! I wish she would get her own phone so she would stop borrowing mine and taking pictures of strange men that I never see or talk to EVER.

QWEQWOILJEKNQ
11:11 I've seen both am and pm today...but even if I did make a wish...that wish which I would have made doesn't seem to have come true :(

I don't know why msn is not responding and being a bum faced donkey -.-

Not that it matters when no one is talking to me anyway...

LOLOL omo, I get so emo....but honestly...my day feels incomplete :(

Though, some good news -

I may have a job...a full time one.

Which means I get money...which means I will be able to buy plane tickets.

But it also means, less time online...which also means...I will miss some people like crazy....I can't even begin to describe :(

It will be a bit like how I'm feeling now...only more terwatyuyjknklhkcytes.....

*SIGH*

but this means more likely to see my beloveds in the flesh, which is what I want more than anything...so sacrifices must be made.

I'm actually horrified of the thought of being stuck in a job...like only having holidays when you have booked them and not being able to have chill days whenever you want.

but but, Its a step forward I suppose and I will be getting money...which means, I will be able to pay my dogs vet fee's and get contact lenses again and finally get my driving test done with and buy my family nice things and then run away to Asia...ROFL.

Yes, even if its menacing and scary for me I need this...just as long as I'm not stuck there forever...I will not stay in Leeds my whole life.

Gah, I'm pining so much now...why do I have to get so fbdjfhsdkfjnsdfkjs!!!! It's like a slow and painful torture!!!

You know those times when you just want to claim something and write your name all over it and say MINE MINE MINE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get a nice safe feeling knowing something belongs to you..

I'm such an Idiot ... a tired noob idiot person who feels so out of it...

and I'm very grumpy right now...my emotions are being tested.

Maybe I'm just easily irritable because I'm not 100% healthy atm.

The best part about today was teasing zaty about her and alex (aa_chan) and their 'affections' for each other...XD

It's a good get back for all the times she's teased me(even if she was right).

It worked anyway, because she threatened to disown me and told me off for being a bad influence to Sarah and Mico haha!

Speaking of mico, there was a kpop thingy in the Phils and me met some BBVIPS there....*jealous*

Me and YJ had a jealous rant together over how other people got to meet our triplet dongsaeng before we could ... we are SO overprotective haaha.

I couldn't find any PJ's tonight so I ended up wearing Sarah's Argentina shirt and some football shorts to bed...I hope I don't dream about footballers... :S

They are so unattractive.

OOOO but if I dream of F4 playing footie I won't mind at all.

I'm sure they play 2 on 2 n one of the episodes... I forget hmmmmm.

Look at me trying to find distractions in my head...what a noob :(

Gonna go to sleep and tomorrow hopefully will be less...empty.

I will have to find more creative ways to get distracted.

Goodnight,

Love Minnie

P.S. Whichever crud brained imbecile of a person made the statement 'Out of sight out of mind' obviously had never been in love...

How can you know if someone is ok if they are not there to tell you...so inconsiderate! lolol

Night please be fine and safe and shizz *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment