Sunday 15 August 2010

Refresh and its Another Beginning to Another Week

This week I need a new start.

Last week I was pathetic, I realise I was pathetic.

I couldn't help being pathetic...but I need to deal with my situation right now and face it head on!!

People read my blog and I don't want to get you down (even though I know my rants are pretty entertaining....for some of you -.-)

So here is to a brand new week, which I hope will be as equally wonderful as last week was bad.

I have to be positive now. Negative is just not my style.

I mean I can act negative for about three days, before I get bored of it...I'm kind of cool like that :P

When Sarah gets home we are going to watch the last episode of Personal Taste together, I'm sure I will cry...like I did last night when I watched episode 15.

You know the one, where he is just mean to her for no reason, if he wasn't gorgeous I'd so want to slap him.

I hate finishing dramas because there is always an empty place in your life where that drama once filled.

I will miss Lee Min Ho's hair so darn much TT___TT

Every time I see that fine male specimen I want to draw the hell out of him. He is just so beautiful.

Mum is always like,

'Your pictures are very good and everything, but people wont want to buy a portrait of some Asian guy they have never heard of.'


In my head I think,

"She just called Lee Min Ho 'some Asian Guy'"


And I say,

'I know, but it's good practice and I like the skin tone.'


ROFL the skin tone...basically I draw whatever I think is beautiful...

and I think Lee Min Ho is beautiful.

He can look disgusting and just got out of bed or have vomit all over his shirt and I'd still think he was beautiful.

Its like he has an immunity to ugliness.

Anyway, I made a crappy vLOG because I do that sometimes, so Imma post it here instead of FB...because FB has STALKERS!!!

Erm at the beginning I'm mumbling about how I hate it when people (my mum) talk to me while I'm filming a VLOG and then my dad did that EXACT thing...I dunno if you can hear me properly thats why I'm explaining it here ROFL.

I need a better camera soo badly

Anyway, here is the vid :D



-----

I finished watching Personal Taste now T__T

What can I possibly watch now??

I need a source of eyecandy to feed my cravings.

I'm a person who admires beautiful things!!!! I need to see beauty!!!



-------

Its 12:40 now, I should sleep, I want to write more but my chrome keeps crashing.

Its UTTERLY Irritating!!!

Night Lovessss!!!

From Min


No comments:

Post a Comment