Sunday 8 August 2010

'I will if you up till you touch the sky' :D

I've had a pretty busy weekend.

I'm one of those opposite people. You know, most normal people are busy during the week and then chill or have fun on the weekend.

Whereas I....do not run the same way as normal people...maybe that's why I don't see the upcoming weekends as an enjoyable thing.

My least favourite weekday is Wednesday too...and I'm not sure why.

BUT

Did you know?

My favourite flowers are sunflowers.

My favourite flavour of ice cream is chocolate

I have had addictions to the following - chewing gum, jelly babies, wine gums, M n M's, and tea.

I latter I am still addicted to and will be for as long as we both shall live.

Today I decided something,

My default state is a seemingly ignorant and naive person, but I have moments of genius.

Because honestly, my brain seems so numb sometimes, I wonder if having intelligence was just a dream...and in reality I'm a complete and thorough noob.

It makes me feel sad. That I have to force my inner intelligence to make an appearance, because it just likes to sleep ALL the time recently.

Am I making sense? ROFL

But anyway, I got another request for a drawing...so that another £35 MUAHAHAHHAHAH

It was from my friend again.

She is obsessed with Kamenashi Kazuya the Japanese Idol/actor and wants me to do a black and white of him.

I'm so lucky. I get to draw, get some Moolah (which I WILL save), and the subject is a pretty boy so I wont get bored looking at it.

Also, remember when I mentioned I had a friend who's fiancée lived in India?

Well unfortunately their plea for him to come back to England was rejected so she will have to go there to marry him.

which means...I will be going to India next year to the wedding. I have to go, she is someone I've known my whole life.

She is my best friends eldest sister.

And to be honest, I get along will her really well...she was the person who told me to watch a Korean drama, which led me to watch other Korean drama's, Which let me to discover Big Bang, Which led me to discover some people who I have come to admire, respect and even love .

So I owe her a great deal.

And when goes to live in India I will miss her terribly. I wish her so much happiness though.

5 years is a long time for her to be separated from him.

It's funny how things turn out isn't it?

Anyway, we went to Manchester this morning and mum and dad went out for a meal with some friends...they said we could go with them, but it was obvious they didn't really want us there.

...old people bonding time - probably talking about marriage and grandchildren and stuff.

So Sarah and I went back to our friends house

(the one who asked for the picture from me and the one who is getting married in India - who happen to be sisters XD they have two other sisters too - 4 in all)

It was good timing really, because they had decided to have a Japanese themed party and had bought loads of sushi and other yumminess and they were having it to celebrate finish watching a J drama...well they were gonna watch the final episodes while having this feast.

So when they found out we needed a place to chill at while our parents were having fun with their friends, they invited us over to join them.

Then Sarah plugged her ipod into their sound system and played J musics so the theme was strong in the house XD

It was really nice to spend time with them all.

They are those kind of people - you know so well you can not see them for ages and then just slide into their lives again if you'd never been seperate at all.

I guess they are like family....

Well they pretty much are considering I've never actually NOT known them....I never met them, they've always been in my life.

Something like that.

Anyway!! I took some pictures of the feast :)







I must say it was all very delicious! :)

But unfortunately mum and dad came to pick us up before we got to dessert :(

I was kind of full anyway, but there was mango pudding and cake D:

I missed it!!!

and I reaaally wanted to try TOP's ears (kekekeke inside joke)

OH OH!!!

As promised I took pictures of when we went out to the Indian restaurant for Daddy's birthday so here they are.



My Coca Cola REFRESHING


The Menu


POPPADOMS and the dips!!! Which I could eat FOREVER


The table decor :) PRETTY!


The centre of the room is like a dome in the ceiling and has sparkling lights, the flash of the camera takes the magic of the atmosphere away though...




Sarah's food - which was basically a pile of meat and some salad and rice LOOL

Mum had some fish thingymajig

That's my Biriyani YUUUUUUUMMMEH!


My rice


Mango Lassi which is DELICIOUS!


FINISHED!! and SO full up XD I couldn't eat it all.

I freaking love curry. It's my favourite of allll!

It's like spicy, but sweet at the same time and creamy and MMMdsa,dJSHDOALJSFASFKHAS.

I can't describe how much I love it :D




I need a cup of tea so badly. brb I HAVE to get one...it's come to a point where I actually feel ILL if I don't have tea :S

I'm not kidding.

I had a headache today because I'd not been able to get my morning tea and as soon as I had a cuppa it just vanished.

This is an addiction :)

----

mmmmm tea ~


----

Its 21:50 now...my side of the world is starting to get sleepy...other than me of course...I'm ALWAYS sleepy XD

Other than my heart of course since part of it is here and the rest is in Asia :)
It never gets rest...and to be honest, I'm kind of glad.

Hearts that rest are pretty useless.

Actually I wrote this the other night.

My crowded, but hungry heart
Feels worn and battered
and tired - so tired

But it will never stop,
Never give up
And always be faithful

Because my heart is my life
My very centre

And as long as it has a reason to beat
- it will never die.

It's because I was remembering my anatomy and physiology lectures at uni.
and remembering learning about muscles in the body.

They are all amazing but the heart muscle is the most incredible...to me it is anyway.

Because all the other different muscles need rest.

But the heart muscle can't rest...not ever! so it beats and beats and beats for the entirety of someones life.

Thats like...running your whole life without your legs aching.

I just find it incredible...it just made me think. That if we look more often at the things we just take for granted, we would be able to see how amazing everything is.

For example, I hate the night time, because I feel lonely and my mind gets overactive and I miss certain people like crazy...but then, If I just opened my eyes, I can see how beautiful the night time is just by looking out of my window.


It just refreshes you....like coke and tea haha, but less fattening.

(btw, thats how outside my house looks RIGHT NOW :D I just took the photo from my bedroom window)

I'm starting to get like an itchy throat...like maybe a cough is around the corner...I hope not...I don't like sore throats .... who does ??

Ohh I should shut up now before I start getting boring :)

Have a beautiful 9th of August Everyone

Love from Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment