Tuesday 10 August 2010

For you put the dream in my reality ~

I've been on my own again today.

It's been...boring.

A bit like yesterday actually -

I just...

Woke up - I had a reeaalllly restless sleep and then when I got up, I thought it was like 10am, but it must have been about 6 or 7 am. Not that it mattered because I couldn't sleep anyway....silly active mind.

Took the dog out - Sammy was sick and didn't poo today...I don't like when he doesn't poo...it means his internal functions are not on the right schedule for some reason.

Then I went on the computer, because you know - no job XD

Discovered that some crazy bitch had gone mad on the sbox dissing bbvip and crap like that...I just missed it though....why do people have to be like that?...She even wrote crap asbout BBVIP on her twitter and tumblr...

There was no malice from staff either, they just stated the rules :(

Its sad when people are like that.

Later we found they were staff of a big bang fansite who were trying to cause trouble.

Jealous much?

I thought we were all supposed to be VIP's together... HURMMMM.

My friend just called. She wants me to stay over at her house and babysit tomorrow...on my own :/....with a baby.

Well this will be a new experience...but, I still have this sore throat...

I wanna finish personal taste...

I want to kill people....

I just went to get some tea...my nerves are relaxed now. ROFL.

You know those days when you feel so uncomfortable in your own skin and run down and tired and ugly?

I'm having one of those days...its pathetic of me I know, but AHHHHH.

I just wish I could feel as good as my lip balm smells :D

I keep having a sniff, it just smells YUMMM!!! Its contains rose and almond oil...ITS YUMMEH! I bought in Cornwall too.

I loved cornwall :(

I want more holiday.

OH MICHELLE STOP BEING SO EMO!!!

I have a confession to make.... when I was DJ-ing today I purposely ignored a request for Bonamana...because I simply cannot stand that song :/

some people say they got used to it after a while...but to me its like ear abuse. I just cannot like it. And I have tried to like it REALLY.

:)

Sorry whoever requested it but Bonamana is a NO on my radio station...and I wouldn't know how to pronounce it anyway.

Anyway, hopefully I will get a good nights sleep tonight at Dora's...I did last time haha.

I actually feel so crap.

CRAP

I'm in a bad mood. Because I can't do what I want or get what I want.

I know it sounds bratty...

But do you ever get the feeling people wont help you get somewhere in life if they don't get something back in return...or if what you want to do doesn't fit into their little life schedule they make you feel bad about it?

So you end up doing some compromise between what you want to do and what they want you to do and its just not fulfilling

and you feel think.


'Will I ever fully get something I've dreamed about?'


Life just sucks so much sometimes. Trying to be positive all the time just drains you.

You just keep wondering when will everything be right?

I'm waiting for some all knowing adult to tell me -

'Oh it's never right, you never get what you want and life is never fulfilling.'


Is it selfish of me to be so down when there are other people in this world who have nothing?

Why can't crying make things ok?

Its my fault, for wanting things to be perfect.

Maybe it's about time I change the boundaries and change myself rather than waiting for the world to change around me.

And I'm sick of people not caring!! Try telling me you don't care to my face!!!

Oh wait...you did, kind of...

OH remembering that made me smile

damn you. Why do you have to make me smile???

OMO MY poor heart!!!!

I'm going to take Sam out to clear my head.

He's barking like a lunatic because the stupid kids are kicking the ball against the fence outside driving him crazy...and the barking is kind of making me crazy.

I keep screaming,

'SAMUEL SHUT UP!!!!'


down the stairs.

Right, see you tomorrow night I guess :/

I need some serious relaxation therapy...

Hong Ki's voice is <33333333

:D

My fave FT Island song just came on :)

Love from Minnie

P.S. Sorry for the dramatics *sigh* I'll be better tomorrow hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment