Saturday 24 April 2010

Live Post :) :( :'(

Anyway,

YJ eonnie liked my explanantion of Sammy playing with the weight so I thought I would film him.

Sorry about the wobbling camera and my screeching in the background...I talk to Sam in a weird voice LOL



Hahah I love it when he drops it on the floor and it crashes XD

Add then I thought, ooo while Sarah hasn't stolen my webcam I might as well make a vlog too.

But I apologize in advance for this....I mumble way tooo much and look like a horse...or rather, cow



I'm so tired now. I always say that in my blogs don't I?

There is never a reason though. I barely do anything other than sit at my computer typing away, not that I mind....I wouldn't do that if I didn't like it.

I'm one of those people who likes to stay away from the things they dislike as much as possible.

Unfortunately I dislike uni work...and the result of that is major stress and stomach pains and all sorts of other horrid things like that.

But, like I was saying to mico today, I have no social life, because all my friends live at least an hour away and I'm a noob who can't drive.

I've decided it is God preparing me for long distance friendship haha.

Long distance is easy when everyone is fine.
but when your friends have a hard time and you can't hug them or
talk to them and tell them it will be ok, it hurts like hell.

Anyway Im gonna hit the hay early before my thoughts wander too much.

Goodnight, I love you,

From Min

P.S. Tony Stark, I miss you madly, keep safe for me.

3 comments:

  1. i think im going to become one of your followers soon. Im not stalking i was blog hopping :)
    Your posts make me laugh haha.
    "Im a noob who cant drive." dont worry, im one atm as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL but im nearly 22 !!! its pathetic XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy is genuinely AWESOME!!

    I like the part where he let the dumbbell fall and BANG to the floor.. hahaha.. I think he always do that on purpose.. hahahaha.. XD

    LOLL.. I drive automatic cars! but i wanna learn how to drive STICK BABY!!..

    ReplyDelete