Thursday 15 April 2010

Little Feet and Checkered Flannels and Racing Bumblebees and Not being Jealous at all ever!!

Ah today has been quite nice...apart from some hiccups which I am sure will iron out.

I'm kind of in love with the B2ST song Take Care of My Girlfriend or Say No...

I think 'Say No' must be the title for girls, because you can't really have a fave song called 'Take Care of My Girlfriend'...unless you are lesbo that is....eiurgjwber horrideous..

So yeah, I love it!!! I heard it before the mv came out but I didn't realize who Sang it or what it was called, because it just randomly played on my playlist.

My fave part is -

Oh, can't you see, I'm still loving you? My heart can't seem to let go...


It is like a really epic part haha and I relate to it quite badly!!! Because I attach myself to people and even when they hurt my feelings I forgive them pretty quickly rofl.

Yeah I'm an naive idiot (ooo, am I flattering myself again?? =.=), but a hella sincere one.

YJ, Mico and I had like an epic chat on msn!! I REAALLLYY love our 'together' conversations ahaha. They never fail to make me smile. There is a reason why they call us the triplets XD.

YJ and I were chatting about that one time when she and Mico were teasing me and I had a big rant at them and called them Marc and Farah XD

Then they go scared haha, its like known as the scary moment when Minnie called her triplets by their real names.

I love how we all go by nicknames and not our real ones. Well I go by my nickname pretty much all the time anyway, but whatever haha.

~~~

I have a habit of if I get a link to a picture I feel connected to...I will not close the pictures until I turn my computer off at night...anyway I thought!!! I should so post these pictures on my blog so I can have a record of them FOREVER!!!

So these are todays ones -

I think this one speaks for itself....its like an amazing bum shot. My friend saw it and said 'You need to stop liking these guys who look gay.' I was like, 'He's just too hot for you to handle yo' :P



And this one is something me and eonnie were spazzing about. Because if you know YJ eonnie well enough, you know she LOOOVESS little mice!!! :D So we had a mousey picture spam on msn!!! And this one made me owiervhjewrhwoeirlknw. She also found a cow mouse, which is so appropriate since Im like a Minnie Mouse Cow (unusual creature). One day I hope YJ eonnie gets her baby mouse so she can Name him/her Little Feet haha (^_^)



~~~~

My back killlsss...I think Ive been leaning in a weird way :S

I hate this.

I keep checking BBVIP to see if my ban has been lifted...Im such a noob haha, It's not going to happen...*sigh*

Oh yeah, yesterday I signed up for organ donation. I mean, if I still have anything useful left and I dont need it anymore, it's a good thing if someone else can. Though I'd be sad if someone who abused their body *cough*alcoholic*cough* got my liver instead of someone who did nothing but needs a new one.

Like George Best (a Man U player from the 60's)...He got a new liver and then poisoned that too...I felt sorry for the donor when I heard that...but I have issues with the consumption of alcohol anyway so haha I shouldn't get started on it.

LOLLL Sarah just made me laugh

I'll never marry Chansung - this is horrible. I'm going to go and join Chansung fanclubs to make myself feel better.


Then she saw a person called Chansung on FB and added them as a friend ROFL shes funneh!!!

Ahhh my eyes are so sleepy....I'm pining too :(

LOL Sam met baby Judah today..I think he was kind of jealous because he whined the whole time I held Judah, but I made sure that he knew I loved him and cuddles him lots....I can't let Sam be jealous, it would be cruel...I love him too much to want to make him jealous!!! I mean Jealousy eats away at you and feels awful!! So I made Sam feel better...because he needn't be jealous right? Because I do love him. Even though I love Judah...but Sam is my special one I don't want him to feel bad. EVER.

Well so yeah, Dora came round with Judah and then mum came home and she had had a bad day at work. So I decided to take everyone out for lunch, so we went to the cafe and it was kind of lush. Me and Sarah got that burger we had wanted for days and Dora let Judah eat a chip and it was so cute how he got potato all over his face..it was his first chip EVER!!! Even though we have to keep this a VERY secret because Judahs daddy wouldn't like the fact he has had solid food before 6 months. We were all giggling because Dora said -

'When Dominic sees Judah eat a chip he will think that is the first time, but it's not actually MUAHAHHA'


I don't feel bad at all about this deception because Dominic has terrible taste in Football Club and I am going to use all the power within me to influence Judah to support Man U. *evil eyes*

DID I mention that my new bank card arrived today??? Isn't that just lush!!! I really want to buy a TV, but I probably should get my driving lessons and test finished with, because one of my school juniors just passed her test and I felt very useless LOL.

Like everyone I know knows how to drive except me...well I know, but I can't legally!! I should learn, but It has to be in a diesel car with a shirt stick cos I DO NOT do automatic...I'm British!!! I like to FEEEL the control...though I hate 4th and 5th gears!! SCARY AND FAST!!!

Did you know I am a radio DJ on BBVIP?? I think I got picked because of my accent. I need to work on keeping it interesting. I have interesting stories for the first hour and then after that I get sleepy and just play my playlist haha...and sometimes Sammy barks and everyone can hear him haha. I can't wait until its official so we can do more activities on it!!! I love doing it though, its so much fun!! Especially when Mico and Max and I get on skype and all DJ together...THE THREE M's HAHA (love it!!)

OMG haha I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING. When I was in Primary School In Manchester there was the big new art exhibition place called the Lowry Centre Being built and it was like a huge big deal...anyway, they got all the schools to make a time capsule to put under the foundations, so when it got knocked down ages later it would be found. Anyway our school participated and we had to make a little booklet about ourself and put photos and stuff in it.

Anyway I just remembered a specific photo I put in my booklet...it was a picture of me on holiday by a swimming pool when I was about 2 years old. The most noticable thing about this picture was...I have no pants on at all...The butt is well and truly visible...and yes, I did write an explanation of this picture at the side...

This is me when I was two years old on holiday and mummy took my trousers off because I wee'd myself


I remember my dad telling me

Are you sure you want to use this one?


I said yeah at that time, but now Im not so sure...what will my grandchildren think of that if they ever see it...I really hope I'm dead when that time capsule is unearthed. haha EVERYONE WILL SEE MY BUTT!!!

WHY DID MY DAD LET ME DO THAT??? I WAS 8 YEARS OLD!! YOU CANNOT LET AN 8 YEAR OLD MAKE THAT KIND OF DECISION!!!!

*breathes*

I've had to breathe a lot today ne mico and eonnie?? XD

Aigoo, I don't know how you two can cope with me and my spazzings!!! I REALLLYY LOVE YOU!! weiryuvgjwherhowilejrWEROILJWKERLBVWEULRHKMWELRKWerbweohrilklwerjpi

Thank you for making me feel good when I'm down, you are LUSH!!!

Anyway I better go to sleep before I strain something or burst a blood vessel or what have you...

Goodnight everyone, saranghaeyo, wo ai ni, Aishiteru ~

I love you :)

From Minnie Mooo

P.S. DID YOU MANAGE TO GET THE ITOUCH SARAH OR DID DAD COMMANDEER IT?? ROFL

1 comment:

  1. LOLLL... you know how much we love you.. no need for explanation.. haahahaha.. XD

    I wanted to donate my organs but idk... i think they'll just throw mine outside and let it rot coz it's useless.. hahahah.. XD

    oohh the time capsule one is cool!!... i wonder who will bring that down though.. i hope it'll be soon.. i wanna see your baby pic.. ^^

    ReplyDelete