Friday 2 April 2010

Back to Planet Earth

Im so tired...this week has been wow!!!

On of the best weeks of 2010 I swear!!! I had the greatest time at ESC 2010 totally unforgettable and I made like many lush friends TT__TT I miss them lots.

Right, now for a rant dedicated to two beautiful people -

GOD I LOVE YOU YJ AND MICO!!!!! I WAS FEELING FREAKING DEPRESSED TODAY AND THEN I CAME ON MY BLOG AND SAW YOUR MESSAGES ON MY SBOX!!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW AWESOME IT FEELS TO MISS PEOPLE AND THEY MISS YOU BACK!!! YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO AWROUWLJKRNLQJRIH AND SINCERE!!! AND I TOTALLY LOVE YOU LIKE HELL!!!

End of rant *sigh*

Anyway, here is a pre-warning - this is going to be quite a long blog so if you dont really care about me and are not interested in what I do, then don't bother reading. But if you are interested in people and the different things they do, by all means read it :D

Anyhoo, I don't really know where to start. So I guess I'll start from Sunday and work my way home XD.

Just a brief explanation of what ESC is - Well, as you probably know sarah and I were homeschooled. The curriculum we used is different from the public school curriculum, but there is a very special yearly event called european student convention every year, which the schools and homeschools who use this curriculum get together and compete against each other is categories such as sport, art, drama, music, singing and acdemics ect.

Anyway as a graduate I have an option of being part of the 24/7 team which is basically a group of graduates that help judge, assist judges, do paperwork, help people, clean up after evening rallies and check passes and stuff like that...we are simply run off our feet the entire week :D

Sunday -

I was supposed to get there for 1pm because the 24/7 team were having a meeting, but we set of later than we should have so I was late by an hour. The venue was Millfield School which is like one of the best schools in the country and the facilities are amazing, anyway. I got there and was kind of nervous because I didn't know anybody.

Anyway I got introduced to my homie Octavia and she was told to show me to my room. So we were walking along and then she just said to me.

'You are the one who likes Korean dramas arent you?'

and I was like

'Omg yesss!!!'

and she was like

'Isn't Kwon Sang Woo delish?'

and I was so happy that I had found a kindred spirit in the very first hour I was there and we totally spazzed about TOP's new movie with Kwon Sang Woo.

....emmm you know what, Imma finish this tomorrow because Im so tired and I will post photos too so YJ eonnie can see :D

Im so shattered, but the memories that were made make everything worth it.

I love whoever finished reading this <3

:D

Goodnight my lovelies!!!!

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment