Tuesday 13 April 2010

Needing TLC by the Bucketload....I'm SO NEEDY (omo!)

I watched G.I Joe today.

It was ok, Iron Man is much better...though, Byung Hun was gorgeous, I can't believe he died!!! He was like the best part of the movie!!!! Seriously, he had like the best storyline and everything....Im not just saying this because I'm Korean biased either....though through the movie it was 'Channing? Channing who?' Byung hun PWNED the hot guy title.

One thing put me off the movie more than anything else....that big Heavy Duty guy with the London accent....HIS ACCENT SOUNDS FAKE!!! Anyway I checked his imdb and actually he IS from London...so in fact, I just hate the London accent in general and I never knew this before now....but seriously, his voice does sound like an American trying to sound London-ish....even my dad and Sarah thought that was the case....maybe he's more of a London person with an American accent ~~~ Wait does this even matter?? lol

Oh No, I'm having one of those moments. You know the kind, where a horrible feeling comes over you....that something somewhere is happening that would make you really unhappy if you knew about it...aaand Im just so paranoid its untrue. Its just things always fizzle or go pear shaped for me........but mostly always its FIZZLLE and dissssperse *sigh*

I may as well just bury myself in my shallowness and be shallow *goes to flail in the emo corner*

Ahhh I really don't know what is wrong with me lately...Im even weirder than my usual weird.... :( and its not really in a good way.... aigooo

ANYWAY!!! Its my birthday next month!!! I was telling my YJ eonnie the other day that for my 20th birthday I recieved nothing...its the first birthday I have never celebrated...I felt awful....even my sister says it was the worst birthday she has ever encountered.

Yeah I know, the gifts aren't what its all about...but it's nice to know at least once a year that people love that you are alive and want to celebrate the fact that you are in their lives.

So this year, I hope its lush...I dont care about parties or presents...what I really like is to spend time with my family...we used to go out all together every month and take turns in paying, but then grandpa had a stroke when I was 17 and dad is with him most evenings now...so I like to use my birthday as an excuse for us to all be together....Ive been nagging for us all to go to the movies lately, but we can never agree on a film. Aigoo, we are an awkward bunch....alike and yet very opposite.

Why does everything I talk about today end up being about something negative?!!! I need to write about something positive!!!

Oh yeah!!! My friend Bethany is off to India to see her fiance :) They havn't seen each other for just over two years (that was the last time she went to visit him), because he's having trouble getting his visa back to this country. They were actually meant to get married this week. Im going to be so happy on their wedding day...I just hope it is this year XD I hope she has a good time anyway. The last time she went she came back with a diamond ring....what if they elope this time? OOOOOO: haha

Anyhoo Imma leave here before I degrade into pitifulness again.

Words cannot describe the <3 I have for you,

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment