Monday 19 April 2010

Someone tell me this week is just an awful Dream

So I woke up this morning and my mum starts yelling at me for no apparent reason.

'Ok.' I think, 'This is probably the whole lets-blame-minnie-for-everything-because-I'm-a-paranoid-schitzo-who-doesn't-care-how-everyone-else-feels-as-long-as-I-am-happy situations.'

So I prepare myself for the blame, but then when I find out what this is all about I get pissed. Why do I have to be made to feel bad because of such a stupid crappy little reason. When I have enough stress on me this week as it is.

So I ask her for an explanation as to why she is treating me like this...My room is a mess?? And its her house?? Thats why she is threatening to kick me out?

Seriously? does she want me to finish my degree, or does she want me to fail again. So she can compare me to my friends that have failed like she always does...

Are there any other reasons why she is bitching at me? Oh wait, Sarah lost the appointment card to the nurse and they missed her vaccinations.

'The nurse is going to be mad at me now!!!' She said like the nurse is sitting in her office tapping her foot and waiting to shout at her

Who the hell cares what the nurse bloody thinks, just make another appointment like a normal person.

I still don't see why she's so mad at me.

Ooo wait, I am a burden...she tells me its her house again...like I didn't know that...it's her answer to everything. So I'm a burden, ok...I can see that, but why is it that when I try and do something independently she calls me a rebel? I asked her that and she just tells me its her house again.

So basically the answer is, it's her house so as long as I live in it she can treat me however she wants, and I have to stay in deep submission.

Then the phone rings and it's Sarahs friend Emily who is arranging a charity concert. Suddenly she changes into this loving mother who's children would love to help. She then goes on about how lovely Emily is.

We already know she is nice...if she wasn't, Sarah wouldn't be friends with her.

Then she asks me to help Sarah with her Maths, which I do, then she asks me why I'm sat with Sarah and blames me for causing division in the family. She even blames me for causing arguments between her and my dad...How is that even possible???

Harsh? HELL yes!!! I feel terrible

Yet in the end I will be the one who has to Apologize.

Oh yeah, now I have to go and try and finish the essay that will clinch whether I get my degree or not....

:(

'tidy your room and then I'll be happy.'

Yeah, you'll be happy. Yet you made your own child cry...thanks


....

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could give you a hug that day.. I really want to... Mom's have their mood swings i guess..

    ReplyDelete