Monday 26 April 2010

Lets Forget the World and Just Lie Here

You know when you have a mental block stopping you from doing something?

Like you say something has to happen before you continue with life?

That's happening to me right now.

Sort of waiting for something to happen so I will suddenly find motivation to finish the massive essay I have to complete by Wednesday.

Where did my inspiration go? It seems to have vanished.

I'm having a weird mood recently. Not depressed though...not this time.

More like I'm so high all the time I just can't concentrate.

My brain is literally

q£EQWGOUERBJLKQewmnqlwoigeyfutcqgvhbuewhoyquiweklqw;oieougiuqyewfthbewj,nkj;oqwieugivjgqgvweygqkewlopuiqogiewutqfewygkjhlqowiepuogiyqgweiugqjeiulyotajyfwehgjbkhqlywoetfkgvqwne;iytftqkcwgbnelkiy;tpqorwcgvjehb.kjlhiqo786woeh ,qnwi;e7to8ftkuqgvwhb.ehytoqwchgvehb.jihqy7owfeykhgvj,bqiwetofkugqvjwhb.eiyotqwdchg,ehbj.ljiq;yptwodirxtdftuyawszfdgteuw35yawszhfdghjluoytofkucgvj,b.jnkoj'u;oyligb,


God I love doing that, its so soothing, lol. I was just saying to YJ eonnie today, its like releasing energy through your hands....but that's completely off the point. And the point is?

Oh yeah, I feel bored and unfulfilled by my uni work!!!

:D YAYYYY I said it!!!

Which wasn't hard for me at all. In fact, I say it all the time!!!

OOO I'm starting to feel that giving up sensation again!!! Noooo I need more caffeine, but I think its ripping my gut to shreds. I always get premier league acid stomach ache when I'm stressed. Arghhh, *tears hair out*

I really want to be in a stress free environment.

Like in the song Chasing Cars - I want to be there.

'If I just lay, If I just lay here.
Will you lie with me and just forget the world.'


That sounds so tempting right now.

The first time I heard that song was when I was watching fan made videos of The Notebook because everyone was spazzing about it and I wanted to know what it was about and the video with Chasing Cars is the one that made me fall in love :D

Imma try and find that video

wqerugewkjnr,wl I FOUND IT!!!



Awwwww I remember when I lay in the middle of the road like that at 1am in the morning....and then got grounded for coming home three hours later than I was supposed to.

Happy Times

But that is over now...ON TO THE MAIN EVENT!!!!! loll, I think Im delirious.

Gah makes me want to fish out My Notebook dvd from the pile of dvds I have not bothered to re-shelf yet and have a good cry.

There are so many quotable quotes in that movie, but my fave is when Noah says -

'If you're a bird I'm a bird.'


Because its so nice when guys refer to themselves as avians.

Which reminds me!!! When I was little I thought the word Noah was another word for flegm.... O.O

I have no Idea why I thought that, because Noah doesn't mean flegm!!!

He's the man who built the Ark haha

Ew, I have an email.

I have a growing fear of emails ever since I started uni....because my tutor is like a STALKER!!!!!

I never get nice email's...just weird ones.

I used to correspond with emails all the time with my friend Sophia. She used to tell me about this guy she liked at school and I thought it was hilarious because he looked like Wolverine...please, Cyclops is much better.......looking.

...wow, how shallow of me.

Does't matter anyway because I like Tony Stark the best now. (don't worry superman, I will still continue to collect your merchandise)

Which reminds me.

Iron Man 2, Friday!!! YAY Sarah and I are gonna go see it as a sort of celebration for getting my project done....but we would probably go see it even if it wasn't done haha.

That man with the whip thingy in the trailer looks scary.

Its ok though because Iron Man will kick butt and there is will be like rock music in the background to set the tone. LOL

*sigh* I love action movies.

How on earth did I get from The Notebook to Iron Man 2?? Omg how do I do these things?!!! It honestly scares me.

I need a song to listen to.

My Shine a Light DVDs didn't arrive today :(

But maybe its a good thing...I can't have any more distractions...I wish I could find my inspiration though...its so irritating not having it around...no inspiration is worse than a whole hoard of distractions.

Awwww I found a poem I wrote...its sad...not title again...Im crap at titles.

What is past all this?
This uncertainty pulls me down.
The confusion and never knowing,
When will this all turn around?

Does anyone know that it hurts
With a pain that can't be felt?
Is leaving what I love,
The card that must be dealt?

Its hard to find the words
To form what I want to say.
but, I'm scared that if I speak them
You'll forever go away.



Awww poor me :(

I'm like a part time emo...who is constantly betraying all emo sensibilities by getting happy over little things like those red alerts on FB.

Which I had none of this morning...

Zaty didn't believe me when I told her that is a frequent occurence in my life.

It is though...those little red alerts are like Christmas presents at Easter time...RARE!!!!

Gah I need Caffiene pronto ish.

But I think I'll go for coffee this time...Its less acidy for me than tea.

Ugh, I really need some encouragement.

Laters my loves,

From Min

P.S. QEHQB I LOVE THE STORY OF QUEEN VICTORIA AND PRINCE ALBERT. SO ROMANTIC!!!! THEY WERE SO IN LOVE (proven by their 9 children) AND THEN WHEN HE DIED AT AGE 42 SHE MOURNED HIM FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE....it must have been so hard for her, to love someone like that and then lose them.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment