Friday 23 April 2010

Mornings

Ugh my nose is blocked!!

Smelly allergies are upon me methinks...Ugh if the pollen count is high this summer I will die!!!

Maybe that's why the bees are so huge!!!

They are like!!! Beefy bee's on Steroids!!!

Gah I'm so hungry, I'm always hungry when I have a big project to do.

Then I eat lots of junk food and feel fat so the next day I eat nothing and feel hungry haha

Ohhh I'll just spend 20 mins on the exercise bike, it will be fine :D

My favourite time to exercise is when no one is at home and I can put a Big Bang concert on and just cycle away watching the boys gallivant all over the stage. Usually I get so into the concert I forget that I'm on the bike and suddenly realize after an hour that I am REALLY dehydrated.

Soon my SAL will arrive and I will be cycling AND drooling simultaneously and will die of lack of fluid in my body in half the time as usual.

I'm thinking of going the supermarket in a little while. We need milk and toilet roll.

Ah my sinuses are freaking evil tormentors!!! CAN YOU GUYS JUST BE CLEAR FOR ONCE?!!
My eyeballs feel like they will erupt from their sockets and my head feels like its underwater.

This morning was so funny. I got up thinking it was 10am when in fact it was like 7:20am.

Dad was like

'Come and give your dad a hug.'

So I did, and then he said to my mum,

'This is my baby, imagine if she just shrivelled up and shrunk into a little baby right now.'

O.O

Mum was didn't bother to answer, she just said

'Michelle for goodness sake, go blow your nose.'
Rofl, my family are so weird.

Then the dog found some old weights and starts running around with them in his mouth. His neck much be like MEGA strong. Then he comes to you and drops it at your feet so you will throw it for him (LOL) but instead of bouncing nicely like a ball it CRASHES on the floor so the TV shakes on its stand. Then he stands and stares at it wagging his tail then glances up as me as if to say, 'Throw it then.'

I'm like

'Young man, you are kidding me.'

Then I decided that he probably needs a walkie and he agrees.

Ah I must go out anyway, Ive hardly done any work on my project today and I want to be there and back quickly so I can continue.

Oh dear God I need help.

Love Youuuu,

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment