Sunday 4 April 2010

I....PWN!!! *wiggles eyebrows*

Its Easter Sunday!!!

I guess if you aren't Christian it wont mean anything, but for me means a lot more than Christmas in terms of what I believe.

I always feel good on Easter Sunday. That's why I'm probably extremely amiable today...good job too :D

However, there is one thing wrong with this Easter....and this is the first time it's happened in my whole life...

I have not eaten one piece of Chocolate...and have not received one Easter egg

ITS LIKE A TRAGEDY!!!!

Its tradition for me to eat every bit of Chocolate in one day so I get fat all at once rather than gradually and then I can use the following week to not eat at all.

Its worked for 21 years, Its like a perfect process!!! But now I'm all confuzzled!!! How am I supposed to swallow mountains of choc when it isn't here?!!!

The world has gone wrong I tell you!!!!

OMG Hahahaha

My sis is having a conversation with one of her friends from convention on msn...It made me LOL

He's like - you dont have any bro's or sis do you?

Sarah - YEah I have a sis, she was on the 24/7 team called Michelle.

Him - Oh yeah, the smallest one with glasses and orange hair.


HOW ATTRACTIVE DO I SOUND THERE??? ROFL What a description XD

I like Pixie Lott, she's quite cool and I like her voice. And she's got a kind of modern Brit vibe...Its about time we had a decent artist come from this country.

Yeah that was random ~

What other news,,,,

Oh yeah!!!!

The new series of Doctor Who Started this weekend!!! OMG I love the new Doctor...I mean I adored David Tennants Tenth Doctor, but I think I'm gonna love Matt Smith's Doctor Number 11.

What happens is, its the same doctor, but he regenerates when he gets hurt...so therefore different actors can play him...I would describe him as a sci fi James Bond....(The doctor is also always British with a sexy vibe XD...well sometimes...there have been some pretty un-sexy doctors, in all honesty).

Oh Doctor Who is basically a Sci fI TV series about a Time Lord called the Doctor who travels through time and space in his TARDIS which is blue police box haha. And he has many adventures in the past present and future and he has many assistants, which are people who travel with him - usually pretty girls haha.

Anyway, Im kind of a huge Doctor Who Fangirl so a new doctor and assistant is always exciting!!!

This is Matt Smith our very brand new 11th Doctor -



And this is the new assistant. She is really cool and sort of tough. The last ones were a bit whiney...but I think I'll like this one...she is a red head too so instant bias XD....but she's a pretty redhead...which is quite rare XD -



The new episode was well exciting!!! I got all QWRHOQNWLKRLQwhrbqwljrjlqwhougrhqkw,mrjqwi and the new screen writer and prioduction team have just done a reallly good job, I'm pleased.

This is a vid of the Tenth doctor...he was a cutie...I was sad when he left, but these things have to happen.



ISNT HE THE CUTEST??!!!!! 3queryjhqwjehkruhqjreqwkiuerhq

*cough*

I'm really annoyed because I bought some new tweezers and now I've lost them. I literally only used them once before. I lose tweezers so easily. I think I left them at convention WEROUQWELKQWEPHQIWELK

I drank like three cans of coke today O:

Its so bad and I felt rubbish about it so I went on my exercise bike for fifteen minutes as punishment. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!

Aigoo I have issues!!!

I realized this week that I am the weirdest most ridiculous person I know...and I feel very sorry for myself for having to be me....poor thing.

Anyhoo Imma shut the heck up

JA NE!!!!!

Love from Minnie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment