Wednesday 28 April 2010

If You have Never Played FF - X Part of this Blog May Make No Sense to you at All - Apologies XD

I'm just sat here taking the word 'chillin' literally.

I deserve this.

I'm not deserving most days of the year, but today I am.

My body is slowly falling into a comatose state and soon sleep will take me without mercy.

I feel like somehow the road in front of me just got a little clearer.

Its warm today. The first day of the year where I've kept my skylight open for the whole day.
I just closed it now so no creatures of the night come inside the bedroom.

Personally, I'm not scared of the flying night creatures, but my sister has fears of moths and daddy long-legs.

Mum and dad are going to Cornwall for three days tomorrow. So we will be alone. At this very moment all I want to do is sleep, but I suppose I will have to make plans. I love house-sitting.

If you need someone to take care of your house I will happily do it...especially if you have a wireless connection haha.

Today has been sooooo goood. I had a nice lie in this morning (sooo glad I decided to finish my work last night and not wait until he next day). Then I printed off my work and put it in folders ready to take to uni later to be bound and handed in. I love it when somehow the mess that is my work ends up looking neat.

Just like how I love when I play RPG games and I beat monsters or baddies I have no right in beating, because I havn't been bothered to spend time levelling up...and all my gamer friends hate me for it MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Don't hate my awesome tactic skillz losers!!!!

I say first time playing a game - rush through it for the storyline Second time, play it perfect....I'm always serious the second time round.

Though I do turn down the music when boss battles come because it always scares me.

Like when you fight lady Yunalesca in FF-X, THAT WOMAN IS SCARY!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT BIG HEAD WITH THE TENTACLES COMES!!! I always have to have someone there for moral support!!! Its so scary!!! I just sort of close my eyes and bash at the buttons. Or I get Anima and punch the living daylights out of her.

Of course all fear goes away when she hits Tidus.

When I play a game I always adopt someone, but Tidus was special...he was the child I had to protect...you do not hit Tidus...if you do, I will hit you and kill you until you die and then I will cast zombie on you and then give you a phoenix down and then laugh because I totally pwned you, you freaking bumfaced donkey!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLL, I just googled Lady Yunalesca and a picture of Jose Mourinho popped up. Made me laugh....who tagged Jose as a scantily clad lady???

You know what always freaks me out? The music in Kingdom Hearts when you are at Hollow Bastian....that is one freaking creepy place. Whenever I play that I always have to turn the volume down on the TV and put the radio on or something. I always get scared there. Its terrible.

Today I got an email from yesasia saying my SAL album and ELT DVD had been shipped.

I was like all woooo and giggling to myself because I preordered ELT ages ago and kept it a secret from Sarah, because I wanted it as a suprise. Anyway this afternoon I was all like -

'SAL album got shipped today Sarah.'
She was like,

'oh cool'

and I smirked and said,

'Theres something else too, but it's a suprise.'
Sarah looked at me,

'I know it's ELT, you told me ages ago.'
You mean after all this time, thinking I'd actually kept this awesome secret...she knew???

I can't even remember telling her...but knowing my past history of keeping secrets...it's probably true....or rather, not secrets...but keeping suprises..

What a fail haha.

BTW sorry eonnie about earlier...straight from getting some money, my friends mum came to pick me up so we could go to uni and hand in our projects.

I'm sorry for the verrryyy long BRB :(

We'll talk later ne?

Sbox is always boring at this time of night when my family aren't there.

Speaking of family, Mico where are you hiding?? Ive not spoken with you in days!!! Imma try and do the radio either tomorrow or Friday...just a heads up :D

Ahhhh how nice, Ive left messages for my triplets in my blog haha.

OOO 11:11!!!!!!!!!!!

I could really use a coffee right now.

LOL at my mum finding something to shout at Sarah about so she can kick her off the PC and go on it herself....I hate it when she does that.

Why can't she just say get off??

Its easier than shouting.

I can't stand un-needed shouting...especially when I'm tired.

Ah anyway, Imma finish this episode of Hotaru no Hikari and then go get some well deserved sleeps....(yayyy I can watch dramas again now my project is finished, LUSHNESS).

I love Manager and Amimiya in Hotaru no Hikari...the way they argue is just so cute auhjbqwnmeqiw....this is like my third time watching this drama. Its LUSH, I recommend!!!

Laters to you gorgeous ones who read this.

I love youuu

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment