Tuesday 6 April 2010

Wisdom Always Chooses these Black Eyes and these Bruises over the Heartache that they say, never Completely Goes Away

Today I re-listened to one of my favourite albums pre-kpop fandom.

They were my favourite pop-punk band...actually they still are, I just dont follow them as rabidly.

The album is -

Five Score and Seven Years Ago by Relient K

To me this album is one of those perfect ones in which you like every song.

When this first came out I was having a rubbish time and it was the thing that I used to distract myself.

It always makes me smile.

If I had to choose my favourite song, it would be deathbed, which is 10 minutes long and totally epik.

but yeah I love the whole thing, you should check it out.

Someone once told me they thought of me when they heard this song -



Apparently the phrase - 'and Ive never broken bones with a stone or a sick, but I'll conjure up a phrase that can cut to the quick' relates to me perfectly.

I guess I must be getting my repayment for being like that now, ughhh.

Me like this one too -



AND THIS ONE is wonderrful -



Wow, I love Relient K --- I dunno who posted these on youtube, but thanks anyway XD

Why am I listening to them on youtube when I have all their albums *sigh*

Im having one of those weird days, you know where everything that happens is sort of like in the background and not clear. And where you are is just silent, but the world continues to go round and round and round...in an almost merciless way.

I dunno...

I started watching Personal Preference and Cinderellas Stepsister Today....so far they are both GREAT dramas....and HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Im going now...because

Ive nothing left to say

Love you

From Min

No comments:

Post a Comment