Wednesday 14 April 2010

All Princes Start as Frogs and All Gentlemen As Dogs :)

SO I'm in a dreadful state!!! (when am I never in such a state?? >_<)

I have been banned from bbvip!!!! Its terrible!!! I didn't realize how much time I actually spent on there!!! I feel a left out and alone!!! I know my dear ones banned me because they want me to do well in my studies and my dissertation (that hateful essay of doom).

All I have left is msn!!! SO YOU MUST TALK TO ME OR ELSE I WILL DIE!!! *cough* <<
MICO YOU LEFT ME ON MSN!!!! O:::....lololol Im just kidding XD...did you manage to save gus from the rain baby???


My friend from convention invited me to her birthday party in May. She lives down South though so I'm trying to discover what kind of transport I can use to get there...I'm hoping mum or dad will take me, but if they cant I will have to get the train. Apparently there is going to be paintballing in the morning and I kind of love paintballing. It helps relieve stress. Though when the balls hit you is really hurts. Last time I went someone shot me in the face and I realized how glad I was to be wearing a face guard...

Awh Jae I was just about to say 'yo' to you on FB chat but you left at that very moment!!! We've not spoken on FB chat since you sent me that penguin...my 'yo' will have to wait for next time my puppy!!! *giggles*


Actually not much has happened today because Ive been typing away, but Sarah was watching S3 of Gossip Girl and I was having emotional breakdowns watching it over her shoulder. What with Chuck and Blair breaking up and Jenny kissing Nate (DISSAPROVE)and Dan and Vanessa becoming friends with benefits and Serena having about 20 boyfriends per episode, I almost fainted at the drama. I was quite disgusted with myself for being so moved over something so shallow....ah me, the things I will do to distract myself...

cos when you wake up feeling heartbroken most of the day is used in trying to un-feel that way...but then when bedtime arrives it all comes back and so the best thing to be done is sleep yourself into oblivion.... wow, Minnie, will you just shut up!!!

Oh yeah!! lol, we watched this video in Bible Study and its called The Life God rewards, but anyway the guy on it was using an illustration and he called a persons life on earth a 'dot' and sarah and I were just giggling all the way through. By the end we were saying how we would be sure to make the most of the 'dot' that has been given to us >_<

Sarah is making me laugh, she's watching YUNJAE videos which is basically vids of skinship between Jaejoong and Yunho...It just occured to me that Jaejoong acts a lot like our Daesung!!! They both have like husky voices and awkwardnesses and weird humours!!!! they are like twins!!! BUT NOT IDENTICAL!!!!

Speaking of Daesung I am in love with the Hyori song When did we Get he features in. Its lushness is beyond comprehension!!!! It almost draws tears from my eyes everytime I listen too it *sighhh* I am really anticipating Daes solo album now, I'm expecting it to be awesome!!!!

Anyway, I'm so freaking tired it's not even funny, but I will retire to my bed now and hopefully have sweet dreams...or none at all.

Good Night Dear Ones

I love you and don't you forget it!!! :)

From Minnie

P.S.

YJ EONNIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TODAY I COULD SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! EONNIE IM BANNED FROM THE FORUM SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME I WILL ALWAYS BE ON MSN!!! HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY SWEET ONE!!!

<333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment