Saturday 3 April 2010

Settling Things

This is my 60th post.

Imma post pictures of convention but first I have something to say.

Regarding all the drama happening at BBVIP, I hate it and I want everyone to be friendly with each other. I think we should just surf this problem out.
We have had to deal with bigger things than this and did it well.

Aren't we all supposed to be there for the same thing anyway? I've decided I'm going to be the bigger person (obviously not literally as I'm most probably the smallest) in this whole messy situation.

And a note to my first gen family - you always will be my favourites and nothing will change that. There is a reason we came at the beginning, but now with these new people I guess we have to accept them now that they are here. And if they have problems with us they should say it to our faces so we can change that. I think as staff we are there to serve, it shouldn't be an issue of power.

We are the seniors in this and we know how good the forum felt to be in when we first joined. I want that friendly stressless atmosphere to be back.

So I'm going to wash my hands of the whole thing, because I hate feeling like a bad person and I hate my friends being offended.

I will be the bigger person and ignore all the crap people give us to try and make us feel small.

I think as staff we have the responsibility to sacrifice our pride to help bring back the united feeling we used to have.

Though this does not give anyone an excuse to bash or make fun of any of my family there. We have given a lot of time and energy up for this forum because we thought it was worth it. We can't let silly trivial things end everything we worked hard for.

If anyone really means harm we should come down on them.

As for other people who've known the current staff a long time. I'm not going to even dream of trying to tell you to take sides, because you should know how much we love you by now as we have told you multiple times. Its up to you whether you want to believe our sincerity, but from me at least it is...and I'm saying or my own will and not expecting anything back so don't feel burdened or whatever...its just nice to know you are wanted and appreciated every now and then.....

but anyway, thats all I have to say about the whole thing.

And whatever happens YJ, Mico, Jae, Lily, Jenny and Zaty eonnie (and whoever else from the family reads this) - I'm always here if you need to talk...we've all known each other almost a year now and out of all the people on BBVIP, you are the ones I love the most BECAUSE YOU ROCK!!!! And you feel like family (even though we've never actually met XD). .... SO YEAH!!!! NOW FOR PICTURES OF THIS WEEK!!!

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER GETTING ALL THAT OFF MY CHEST!!!! :D

Sunday!!!!

1. This was at the first evening rally and someone just handed me a huge beach ball and told me to throw it into the crowd after the countdown. I was scared I was gonna bash someones head, but It was fine haha



2. This is me on the third day. I was calculating the scores and finding the first second and third places for the photography :D



3. This was the first night. We were unexpectedly called to the stage and had to introduce ourselves to hundreds of people. I was so terrified I forgot where I lived for a few seconds.



4. This was the home schooler small ensemble, which is like a small choir. They were getting ready to do their performance. They ended up getting first place and a gold medal :D Can you spot Sarah? XD



5. They were so good they were asked to do a command performance at the rally in the evening in front of all the people *proud* Can you spot Sarah again?



6. On the first night the 24/7 team had to clear up the confetti and we couldnt find a hoover for ages so we were scraping it up with our hands, it was mental - that is Sheireen and Lezandre working hard XD.



7. The final day when we were all leaving was quite sad, but we had lots of pictures taken all together!!! So here is the ESC 24/7 team of 2010 and we were by far the best team ever!!!! The Boys - Isaac, James, Tim, Josh, Simeon and Enoch
The Girls - Lezandri, Me, Morwenna, Evana, Rachel, Becky,Sheireen,
Esther and Tavie!!!



And I will have to upload more later because daddy is being annoying and telling me to go to bed wietufqgvhwbjehiqoielkqwouyiug

LOVE YOU ALL!!! aND SORRY ABOUT THE MEGA RANT, BUT I JUST HAD TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST
(before its too late, nananananananaaaa - cant let you go...ect ect XD)

Oh yeah and earlier Sarah and I were SOSOSOSOSO hyper on coke and we made a chipmunk version of us singing With U by big bang



GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

From Minnie!!!!

<333

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MINNIE NUNA!!!!

    LOL at #2: it's the first time i saw you working on a table!! so freaking cute!!

    > i can spot sarah wherever is she? LOL i have a homing device trapped on her hair.. ^^

    ReplyDelete