Sunday 25 April 2010

Dreams and Reality

You know when something happens during the day and you thing

'Oh wow that was hilarious I'm going to write that in my blog later.'


And then you forget?

Well, that's happened to me like 5 times today, but I will try my utmost to remember some of it.

but first I have to say something.

I just screamed to Sarah

'Make me a cup of tea'


and I just heard the kettle being turned on.

OMG, this is like a miracle!!!

She is actually making tea when I asked un such a demanding way

without even questioning, just give me a moment to bask in this miracle.


......

......

......

oo that felt good haha.


Anyway, where was I.

Oh yes, firstly my dream.

In my dream...oh by the way, I am a morning dream person...you know the kind that has their dreams just before they wake up?...but that isn't even relevant I don't know why I said it.

You don't care if I have morning or night dreams you just want to know what it was I dreamed.

Well, I was on a plane and I was really nervous because I'd never flown before. And mum was like

'Min, you'll be fine, we are only going to France it will only take a few hours.'

and I was like

'oh ok then.'

OH!! and YJ was with us too haha...I don't know why...maybe she came on our holiday to France or something. YJ didn't speak in my dream though LOL

Anyway I said to Sarah,

'Is this a dream? because usually I have dreams about flying because I've never been anywhere abroad before...are you sure this time it's real?'

and sarah was like

'Yep, its the real thing this time Min, exciting isn't it?'

....................

Lets just pause for a moment.

SARAH YOU LIAR!!! IT WAS A DREAM!!! I WAS SO CONVINCED I WAS FINALLY GOING ABROAD!!!

Why France I have no Idea...If I had a choice I wouldn't go to France at all...I would go to Korea or visit my vip family...France is way too European for my taste.

btw Sarah I forgive you for lying to me, because this is a sensational cup of tea.

...........

Anyway the plane started moving and I was like omgomgomgomgomg wgyvhjbwqiehohqwnelk
and then looked at my daddy because mum always says dad is scared on planes and holds the armrests really tight and he was doing just that

and then I look at my own arms and I am doing the exact same thing hahah.

God knows what I will be like the first time I ever fly. Most probably scared to death and be like

'ohmummydaddysarahsaveme!!!' TTTT____TTTT

Anyway, instead of taking off the plane goes on like a bus route and drops people off and picks people up...it was then I started to realize that this probably was a dream, because jumbo jets, just dont drive around residential areas.

OMG LOL my dad is shouting at the computer calling it stupid and telling it to go away...its hilarious...sorry off track again..

So yeah, the plane finally gets to the runway and is about to take off and I wake up...and I realize Sarah lied to me!!!

Then I go downstairs and dad is like

'come say morning to your old ma and pa.'


Yeah, he actually says that LOL...I know...we are a weird family.

and they start talking about this art gallery opening they went to and how the guy who owned it was there and his daughter was really embarassing.

My mum was like,

'She was all over her boyfriend right in front of her dad.'

and my dad was like

'Yeah, shes probably the reason he got drunk.'


and my mum said

'I think she had a boob job.'


and my dad said

'Yeah you should have gone near her with a needle.'


My mum,

'Why to pin her dress up higher??'


LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

My dad was like

'Thats not what I meant, but yeah that too'


My parents are so funny sometimes.

Then Sam came upstairs and dad was like

'This dog stinks.'


and I shouted

'No he doesnt he's my child!!!'


and gave Sammy a big hug so he would feel loved.

Just so you know Sam is the only person I show affection too without hesitation.

In reality I find it hard to be affectionate, my mum mocks me for this frequently.

It is common knowledge, if Minnie is affectionate towards you, then you mean a lot to her.

Otherwise, she is just being courteous towards you because you are a human being.


(26/04/2010 - 12:10 AM) Jetzy 천사 ♥ - babo yojun

What is a yojun?

I hate not having a comeback. Is it like plural for girls?

He didn't answer me when I asked...surprise surprise =.=

I should have quoted the flaming sbox translation rule dammit!!!

Nevermind...have fun backpacking or whatever young man :D


Sarah made me giggle today when we were watching Absolute Boyfriend

She was like,

'This person dresses like an Indian guy'


(meaning actual Indian people, not the native americans haha)

It was so random, but I totally know what she meant ROFL

I had a story from what happened when I went to the Chinese takeaway, but I'm just so tired...I will write about it tomorrow.

My eyes are lagging naw

I think I will go to bed!!!

Two more days until the big hand in date!!! weiuryuvgweruwe

Please pray for me!!!

Love you all like qwiehqjwnmehqowbhejqweqohweqw *hugs to death*!!!!

EWQWENJQWiheuoviqwveiyqugkewjn

From Minnie *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGG*

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment