Wednesday 21 April 2010

:F

I'm pleased with myself today because I did lots of dissertation work...actually, I'm in the midst of doing lots...I'm just having a break.

Mum read it so far and says it all makes sense so AJA AJA HWAITING!!!! (reminds me of Full house XD)



FJQWKAEOGBJSADBASD CUTE!!!

Anyhoo!!! I'm trying to get as much work possible done today because when it gets to Thursday I feel like the clock is ticking faster for me.

I actually thought it was Thursday today until about 4pm and I was totally freaking out...then I realized it was Wednesday and I calmed down.

I think last night I actually slept restlessly because I thought today was Thursday XD along with the sneezing and me being too hot and that horrible dream about huge slugs :(

I was really disgusted at my dream...my skin actually wanted to vomit the thoughts out of my body...brrrrr so horrible!!! TTT____TTT

OOO I'm able to access BBVIP again now!!! I find it amusing that I have done more work when I'm not banned that I did when I was. haha I think being banned is bad for your mentality because in the back of your mind you are always unconciously thinking

'I am banned'


O:

Its kind of terrible.

My eyes are getting tired...and its dusk now :( Ohhh I dislike when it goes dark!! I lose the will to live and my doubts and fears get magnified like 40%.

It also means the day is nearly over and I still have tons of work to complete. I can't wait to get to the Method part. Which is basically how I did my project. Therefore it needs NO references and I can just blab on and on for a thousand words quite easily YAY!!! >_<

Actually I can't wait until the main body of it is all comlete so I can spend the rest of my time making it look sexy.

My tutor will be like....WOW, how can this come from someone whoe only attended uni for about 8 days since 2010 started....

I'm a despicable student.

Oh! The other day I scanned some pages of my old diaries and notes I got in the past. I was gonna post them on here, but while Sarah was sending me them via msn so I could have them on my lappy, my dad commandeered my PC and it got cancelled...aigoo... I will do it later. Then you will be able to see what the past Minnie was like xD

I actually had the Idea because Mico posted some of his old poems that he found, thanks baby banana :D

LOL I just glanced at the sbox and when the last fanboy went to bed it died completely XD

If fangirls are the wheels of the sbox then fanboys are the fuel.

Girls are just so weiurjkbwemnrljwe sometimes lolol

Ohhhh, Ive bitten the nail of my right baby finger to death.

I always abuse my nails when I'm stressed...its how I relieve myself...allthough when I see the nails of these male korean idols and they are so perfect I feel very unfeminine. I mean, if guys manage to have nice nails then why can't I.

Then I remember that Jiyongs nails are just as bitten and disgusting as mine and I feel so much better. It helps me see that you can be successful even with unattractive hands...not that his hands are unnatractive...they are beautiful!!! I could kiss them to death!!!!!

Oh by the way!! I heard on the news there was a weird bug on IE and Firefox that likes to steal your passwords. It's found on one in 3000 computers apparently. I'm using Chrome to be safe...well I always use chrome on my lappy anyway, but I'm using it on PC too now.

Ahhh I wan't to Skype with someone!! The last time I skyped was like last Wednesday I think with Mico and Maxxie. Sarah skypes with her Australians all the time. AND to NZ people too. Livvy keeps asking us to say British phrases and then says we speak like harry potter. Thats ridiculous!!! We are from different counties!!! XD

Its getting a bit chilly in this house. I hate it when I get cold feet. I wish Sammy was on the sofa lying on my feet, but he's sat on the chair by the window having a nosey at the neighbours. He's such a stalker - I'm so proud.

Gah, I really want dad to come home soon I'm so hungry!!! He said at 5:45pm

'Wait for me until you make dinner. I'll be home at 7.'


It is now 7:30 =.=

My tummy is making dreadful sounds.

OMG Sam just barked and my heart nearly jumped out of my throat...it was so silent and then

.

.

.

WOOF


He's such a terrible child, aigoo.

I have just discovered, if I look at my glasses rather than through them I can see what is happening behind me...its so cool!!!!!

Anyway!!! DAD is home!!

qWROULQWRJQWIROQWL

I'm so mad!!! He came in and said

'We have to go out in 5 minutes'


:@ Not until I have freaking eaten we aren't a/awRHILQAWKRQWR

Anyway annyeong.

I have to gooo,

Love from Minnie who is stressed but still loves you!! :D

QAWEPQIWELRQHWRIJQLKRIQWHPRLQWR

No comments:

Post a Comment