Monday 19 April 2010

I'm Sneezing Again...is it because someone keeps talking about me? D:

I feel somewhat better now.

Life sucks sometimes, I just have to live with it. Hopefully I will become a better person because of it. Because in all honesty I think it's going to get worse...I should just treasure those little awesome moments I get every now and then.

I went for a walk with Sarah to Subway and got us both a footlong Italian steak thingymajig...It was quite lush actually, but I've just recently realized I eat food way too fast to appreciate it. I just get caught up in the moment and glomp it all up.

Then we went to the supermarket and I sort of headed to the dvd section on autopilot

Sarah was like,

'Minnie, why are you going toward the dvd's? We came for milk.'


I said,

'Oh Yeah, lets just have a look to see if there are any good ones anyway.'


So we came out of the store with 4 pints of whole milk, two pints of skimmed milk, three bags of sweets, A green razor blade and two dvds (Slumdog Millionaire and Sky High).

And then we went to boots and I bought Sarah some curling irons (random)

It was the first time that I've ever seen slumdog millionare, I loved it lots and lots. Its one of those I can easily watch over and over without getting bored.

So Yeah, the day started badly, but ended ok...and I managed to get some work done as well...which is a blessing I guess.

Now I'm tired so ima hit the hay...or matress and cuddle down and sleep the terribleness away. Hopefully I will wake up to a beautiful morning and less volcanic dust.

I love you & imu

From Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment