Monday 12 April 2010

Thinking Back...

Yeah I know I havnt posted in a week but here is my excuse -

*clears throat*

I was having an emotional roller coaster ride and I was scared I'd rant about something and then regret it later.

I'm now glad I made this choice.

From now on my rants are only going to be seen/heard by people who will calm me
down and help me see sense when I'm being irrational...or agree with me and fight for justice when I'm right (though mostly its the irrational one)

To be honest I'm still not recovered...you know when you think you no longer care about something but then you realize you do and it kills like heck because when is life ever fair? Once in a blue moon. No matter how many times you wish on 11:11, the fact of the matter is its always going to be painful waiting to see what happens...

You might even lose weight to much that you can pull your jeans off without unfastening the button and fly...even after practically living on chocolate and CHOs for three days solid....not that you should be complaining...losing weight isnt a bad thing, but you just didn't realize you cared so badly.

So much for ice princess....FML

I saw an old school photo today...its the one that everyone looks at and hates...all the poses are wrong and it was a mess...hilariously messy in fact (though my sister is by far the cutest from the pre-school group).

I remember that time well. I must have been about 11 or 12 and I liked drawing and animals. I didn't like what other people liked. I used to hang with people younger than me because I wasn't like the people of my own age group...they weren't as fun.

Maybe thats why I'm immature. I was always younger than I was.

The older boys called me Stallion...I hated it. Why would a little girl like being compared to a horny male horse? I remember actually giving them my sweets that someone brought me from America and asking them to stop...which they did for a couple of days, but not for long.

But I was the teachers daughter so obviously I was immune to everything. I heard them say things about their teachers and smirk right in front of my face...they didn't even think that it was my mum and dad they were talking about. All I could do was scowl at them...or pretend to be nice because what else could I do.

I don't know why I'm saying all this now...I guess its something I've held inside for a while. I'm not bitter anymore...because I know some of those students appreciate what my parents did for them now...and kids are mean anyway.

I realize looking at all this why I liked home schooling so much. Its so nice just being able to be yourself without being laughed at. The rumours about homeschoolers being anti social are so untrue too. I LOL at those rumours. XD

Its fun looking back on parts of your life...you kind of realize how you became what you are today...people do make a difference in shaping what you become.

So please, before you act in a certain way or say anything. Think about how it will change the people around you.

You do matter. I matter too.

WAAAA why so serious min?

In other news...Jae drew a cow with no tail and I liked it so much that I kept it.



Isn't it cute??!!! Slightly deformed but utterly adorable :D

Imma sleep as it is almost 1am

Got lots of work to do in the next few weeks.

Love From Min

P.S. I lost my bank card so I had to cancel it and order a new one which will arrive in TEN days!!!

How can I possibly wait that long???

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE THIS POST... it's so minnie.. you make people come in some parts of your life here... ^^

    LOL.. i wish i have experienced home schooling.. hahahaha... XD but anyways.. the minnie now is amazing btw... and and

    I KNEW IT! J drew the cow!! hahaha.. XD

    ReplyDelete