Friday 25 February 2011

I'm Trying

I don't know what is wrong with my body this week. It's completely shattered all the time. I'm so tempted to have a nap right now, but I never do that and I feel like I'm letting down my usual self who never sleeps during the day like a bad ass.

It must be because I'm becoming ANCIENT can't believe Im 23 in just a few months. I will soon be losing my youthful bloom and excitement for life. Hahah all the people who are older than me will read this and be annoyed because I'm calling myself ancient...sowwy.

You wouldn't believe how tired I am..I wonder if this is what jet lag feels like?

I can't say that I've done a lot today. I've not got any dates booked on my calender, so there isn't anything to work towards much. I'm feeling so lethargic. I keep wondering if my iron intake is low or something.

All I've done is basically catch up with BIGBANG news and all that shizzle. It's been quite relaxing actually. ITS SOOOO GOOD to see them all together. I can't describe it. They rock!

I've done a bit of a job search too. When my cousin was a student she had the coolest job ever. She worked as a waitress at the restaurant in Old Trafford and she saw the team and got photos and autographs like on a weekly basis.

I can only dream of a job like that LMAO

Well it's taken me like a full day to write just this tiny bit. I'm just not rolling right today/yesterday. Everything is irritating me at the moment too, like this person spamming just one word on twitter and people who are negative and people who say 'no' to everything and people who are selfish and want everyone to understand them when they can't even be bothered to understand other people. Well my patience is wearing thin tonight. I just get annoyed thinking about these things.

And if I hear the phrase 'don't bother me' again I will punch someone. I never go out of my way to bother anyone so the only reason I could possibly bother someone is because they feel bad for being horrible when all I did was care. IDIOT!

*sigh*

Yeah, that rant has been inside of me for like a week and I was trying to forget it and be generous with forgiveness and the strength of friendship, but I'm flipping human too and it's hard for me to forget.

And I'm only irritated because I care, I just hope there aren't tons more sabotaged friendships scattered around.

It's a fail being mean to me anyway, someone would have to murder someone or something along those lines for me to hate them. Bad feelings are so tedious and a friggen waste of time.

So I'm going to put that awful shizz behind me now and forget it and won't speak of it again and hope that some people will see sense and stop making things worse for themselves...and I may be annoying, but I will always be there being a friend for people I will always care about, even if they IRRITATE me!

In nicer news, G Dragon plays guitar and then smashes it.

and I spent half of the day watching the Kurosagi J drama, which is one of my favourites, because I can empathise with the lead female character and the lead male character is played by Yamashita Tomohisa, who I love...yes, he is hot, but he also does weird random things in his acting that amuse me greatly. Such a great drama, and the storyline isn't based on romance which is nice. I mean it has very classy moments of romantic tingling between the two leads, but it isn't sickly and fake.

I made an observation today. TOP always puts his hand on Daesungs knee when they have Bigbang interviews. It's adorable!

I was thinking of reading Pilgrims Progress again. I love that book, it's such an adventure! I had trouble reading it the first time because it is written in old style English because it was written a very long time ago, but once you get used to that its SUCH an amazing book. It's kind of like when you start reading Shakespeare and you have to get your head around the fancy use of language before you can appreciate the lushness of the sonnets and plays.

It's been ages since I read an old classic. I feel so uncivilised haha. Nah, I'm not a book snob. I'll read anything from contemporary to a kids book if it entertains me. I read my favourite 5000 year old book before I sleep every night so I'm not ageist either LMAO

How is it almost 1am??? AND I have to get up early tomorrow too, why do I torture myself so much?!

Yeah, I should probably sleep I think sleep would be for the best.

Goodnight Everyone,

I'm sorry that this post had negative undertones, it's just I kept telling myself I wasn't upset and disappointed when I actually was and now I feel better for letting it all out of my system. I promise to try harder to be more loving in the future

From Minnie

P.S. New Day. New Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment