Sunday 20 February 2011

Like a Boss

I've had a LUSH day today. Everything was wonderful and nothing upset me at all...so far. WHICH IS WONDERFUL!

The reason I haven't written a blog in two days is because I've been typing away at a new Big Bang fiction that I was inspired to do while making a cup of tea.

New ideas keep popping into my head that I can slot the storyline so I'm having a lot of fun writing it out!

If you would like to read my feeble attempts at literature here are the links -

The prologue

http://nubcak.posterous.com/43543283

Chapter 1


No fear though, I am not able to neglect my ranting stage for too long so here I am.

Ah! I spoke too soon about my day not being upset - my dog just threw up.

He's fine though, he's just over eaten and its come back to see the light of day...he is looking rather sheepish haha bless him.

I've not bought mine and Sarah's coach tickets yet...I lack the motivation, it's horrendous! I'm so bad at this kind of thing.

Oh Oh Oh Oh, a few months ago I was in my friends car and this song came on the radio which I completely fell in love with. While I was listening to it I was thinking,

'Hmmmm, I should remember some of these lyrics so I can google the song when I get home.'


Anyway, when I had got home I'd completely forgotten the lyrics I was supposed to rememember (I only remember things like birthdays and weird little facts about people, other things completely leave my head).

So with a saddened heart I decided to go on with life hoping that one day the song would make its way back to me.

Today was that one day. After church I went upstairs to buy a bottle of water with money someone had given me in very strange circumstances.

(I have a very VERY shiny 2010 pound coin which I was very grieved to spend as I like to feel it in my pocket. I was telling my dad how much I did NOT want to spend this pound and asked him to give me another one and he was like 'Are you actually a crazy person?' It just so happened that my dads friend was there and his wife went into her purse and gave me a pound. Dad was like 'You should be ashamed Minnie!' because I took it, but I said 'Why? Its a blessing from Jesus.' and I actually know my dads friends wife very well since she is actually one of my oldest friends mothers)

So yes, I was drinking my water when I saw my best friends little sister with my little sister sharing ipod headphones so I waltzed up to them and said,

'What is this you are listening to?'


It was this song called 'Mountains' by Biffy Clyro and I was like,

'Oooo I like this song.'


And then the next song came on and I suddenly realised it was my MISSING MYSTERIOUS SONG!

The title is 'Many of Horror' by Biffy Clyro and I kind of REALLY adore it!

Have a listen -



Gorgeous isn't it? I get all emotional when I listen to it.

I'm so glad I rediscovered it.

At church I was taught how to use the big projector because I've been asked to control it some Sundays. The guy (my best friends dad lmao) who showed me how to use it said he might teach me the lighting system too so I could have a bit of fun, but that wasn't today unfortunately.

We had dinner at grandmas and it was gorgeous, as usual. Grandmas are always stunning at cooking, it's because they have had tons of practice.

Oh dear, its 1:03am already, how did that happen?

I'm watching tonights Top Gear so I keep getting distracted from typing, I guess that must be the reason. Gosh, I should just go to bed and not watch Top Gear.

but I just love watching things that insult just about everything and blow up ugly cars and pimp up combine harvesters with flame throwers and are British.

It's disgustingly classy (less) and I love it.

Though it often gets complaints from other countries because they feel offended by comments the presenters make.

I will just say one thing in favour of Top Gear's presenters - All countries in the world mock or immitate British people and our eccentricities and accents and stereotypes all the time and we don't get insulted or deeply offended...we can take jokes...or don't really care what other people think or something.

SO WHY SHOULD OTHER COUNTRIES FEEL OFFENDED BY WHAT WE SAY ABOUT THEM???

My reasoning is probably all wrong right now, because its very late and I should be sleeping or hybernating or something.

I wanted to write something deep and meaningful today, but I just feel nothing at the moment. I think I must be on autopilot.

I want to go paintballing again, but not now because it's far too cold and late for that.

I'm trying to think of what else has happened to me recently, but my mind is completely blank OR maybe I am closing different parts of my mind unconsciously so I don't have to think.

Gosh I'm beat.

Goodnight fellow beings of the Milky Way, let us sleep now and wake to greet another day.

LOVE LOVE LOVE from Minnie

P.S. Today was good, I learned lots of things, had a temper tantrum and won arguments I have with other people in my head...which is probably what insane people do.

Forgiveness is so awesome you know, it totally lets you off the hook.

'Bless those who curse you and pray for those who spitefully use you.'
Luke 6:28

Believe me I try. You know hatred and bad feelings kill brain cells and make you feel physically ill?

No comments:

Post a Comment