Sunday 13 February 2011

V

Its the day of love and corny things - well in my part of the world it is and since I have no Romeo to make merry with, the only thing I can do is shower affection on the masses - V day is my excuse to behave in an exceptionally adoring way towards every animate and inanimate object that comes within range of any of my six senses (yes, six).

...which is something I do pretty much every day of the year, but meh, I have to make the most of today. You never know, I may end up with a Valentines day hating miser and won't be able to abuse the occasion anyway, so I might as well make the most of it while I am single (which will probably be my whole life with the way I go about things).

My reasoning is insane.

SO TODAY!!

It is Monday now, but I woke up when it was Sunday and we went down to Manchester to go to church, which is the norm now. Church was pretty quiet actually...last week it was like a zoo. It was nice though, I got to see my friend who is getting married. She showed me her designs for the wedding rings, which are apparently in the process of being made and then she ordered me to buy two dresses - one for the bridal shower and the other for the wedding. I then gave her strict instructions that I want front and centre seats on the special day, because I want to take embarrassing kissing pictures.

Something is bugging me...why are VIP's complaining about the Big Bang comeback being a mini album??? As far as I remember all Big Bangs Korean comebacks have started with a mini album followed by a full album. Chill dudes. Enjoy the amazingness that is the 5 gorgeous young men performing all together. Haru Haru and Lies and Last Farewell were ALL on mini albums...I know...cus I have them :P

ALL BIG BANGS MINI ALBUMS ARE SEXY!!! I actually listen to them more than their full albums!!!!!

....even though I still ADORE the full albums don't get me wrong.

*sigh* I LOVE BIG BANG!!!

You know what else I love?

Sammy, the colour green, my dvd collection, YJ, Mico, Zaty eonnie, Lily, Jen, Annie, Jae, Rina eonnie, superheroes, cinnamon grahams, pizza, baby animals, curry, blogging, beautiful people, beaches, nice dreams, ice cream, marshmallows, candles, new shoes, nice letters, book shops, fast food, milkshake, drawing, reading, exercising, breathing, new sensations, vegetables, star wars, ralph lauren perfume, new makeup, cars, manchester united, brown eyes, surround sound, Final Fantasy, clean jeans, hugs, new beginnings, spring, Monkey D. Luffy, Narnia, big cardboard boxes.

SMILES - so please smile, because I'm not the only one who loves them...

I have so much more that I love, but its four minutes past 1 am and I think my sister will be getting mad because I type incredibly loud.

YJ just said it best
'We have been celebrating love since ever.'


YUP! And today is no different!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

From Minnie, who is very much in love with pretty much everything, but especially something.


No comments:

Post a Comment