Monday 21 February 2011

Violence and Truth

Sup peeps!

I just finished watching 'Ip Man' I bought the DVD about 7 months ago or something, but have never watched it. Anyway, tonight was THE night. The night when I decided to bring out the hidden gem. I know people spazz about it a lot so I knew it would be good, but it was REALLY good. It is on my list of favourite movies (I don't actually have a list, but if I did have one 'Ip Man' would be on it)

The best part about the movie is that it's based on true events, but you don't actually realise it until the end. It's truly fabulous. You get to watch a great film, but you also get to find out about amazing people of the world who stood up for what they believed in. It's very inspirational.

I learned a bit of history too, because World War II was such a huge part of British history in most lessons we only really learn about the fight between our country and Germany. It was interesting to see a bit of what was happening in Asia at the same time.

So yes, if you haven't seen 'Ip Man' I most definitely recommend it cos it's LUSH! (though you probably have seen it because most people have XDD)

So today I managed to FINALLY purchase the tickets for tomorrow. Our coach for Nottingham leaves at 10:20am and they cost £37 T___T but it IS return for two people, so I guess it's not THAT bad.

I can't believe its 11:08pm already, how crazy is that?

It's my fault because I woke up exactly 12 hours ago and when you wake up late in the morning the rest of the day seems to finish much faster...thats how it feels for me anyway.

Remember when my internet connection completely broke down? Well during that time I had no blog I could write on so I went back to writing the way God intended haha. Anyway, I had completely forgotten that I did this and then today I found the notepad I'd been scribbling my opinions of the day in. It was quite amusing to read actually. Somehow, I think I write with a different attitude when I'm using a pen. I kind of write in story format with little dialogues and such.

I might type out what I wrote sometime in the future so you can see what I mean.

I had to go out for an interview today, my mum was kind enough to take me, but when I got there they had me waiting for almost 30 mins past the time the interview was supposed to start, I wasn't annoyed to wait, but I was annoyed for my mums sake because she was sitting outside for me in the car. Anyway, when I finally finished up with the interview I got up out of my seat and wished the guy a nice day, because I'm OSM like that :P I turned around and my mum was sat behind me on this sofa!

My soul almost leaped from my body! I was all '
WTFudge mum! How did you get in here?'


She was like,

'I just walked in because I wondered why you were taking so long'


I said,

'
You do realise you weren't allowed in that room?'


She said,

'No? I must have walked in with a purpose.'


LMAO

This morning I got all upset because the student loan company sent me a letter saying that if I don't fill in a certain form they would fine me £150. I had a mini rant in the kitchen and cursed their fascist ways.

Then I went and filled in the form. I have this awful feeling in my gut, that they have won this little battle haha.

I just DO NOT feel like travelling tomorrow. I really don't know how we are getting to the coach station and I have no idea if my sister has texted someone to meet us when we get there. Otherwise we are going to be trying to find our way around a strange city carting around luggage...joyyyyy.

I warned my friend that I would be frothing at the mouth and rabid because of Big Bangs comeback and she thanked me for the warning, but wasn't surprised much. She has known me for the entirety of her life. This is how we are (I've decided I can publish these emails seeing as they are a few years old :D -

'Hiya S,
I havnt spoken to you in so long. Hows you doing? I was over at your mum
and dads house a few weeks ago. Apparently I just missed you. Are you
coming to the New Years eve thingy? Its 70's themed this year. Guess what!!
We have aquired a horse now. She's called Tia and shes extremely stinking
and eats a lot which makes her poo a lot. You have to pick the poo up with
either a big fork thing or a spade, because the poo is huge. One of tia's
poos is like two weeks of Sams poo's. I cant believe Im sending you an
e-mail about poo...actually I can. Well I must go, I have many pages of
chemistry to do which is unbelievably pants and in addition to that I have
algebra and I have to tidy up and get the stuff ready for a youth thingy we
are having at church tonight. Im very busy I also have chapped lips and
they are sore. Which brings me to the conclusion.....I must go. Bye bye.

Min'


Her reply -

'Hi Minnie,
I wasn't suprised that you sent me an email about poo! Somethings don't
change and I'm really glad that they don't. So is it your horse or do you
just look after Tia?
Do you go to University now?
I wasn't gonna come down for New Year but the other day I saw the picture of
you and Phil on my phone from last year New Year, which made me want to
come. It's just that I wanted to be somewhere different for New Year. Then
again its the only time that I can see you and Phil.
A 70's theme! I wouldn't know what to wear. What are you wearing?

I have to go because its now 18:49 and I still haven't eaten today. I'm
gonna pop to Subway and grab a sandwich.

S xXx

P.S. I can't stand having chapped lips!Lol.'


I never get emails anymore. Maybe I should restart the trend. Although letters are MUCH better because you can't delete them by accident.

Crap, I should probably start packing...

Goodnight dearests and delicious'

Love Min

Just found a strange email that I sent a thousand years ago,

'Hi S,

Did you know that your quickname on my address list
is banana girl? I just wondered. I went to Manchester to school today
and it was ok weve just been reading through the script on the film
we're making. Did I ever tell you about that? Im sure I did. Yeah I bet
you do want a dog like mine but Im sorry, I got him before you did so
you'll just have to buy a lower class one.

Thanks for the long e-mails I so rightly deserved. My
heart bubbled over with joy when I recieved them. I loved you story
about the yellow doors it rocked so much I laughed quite a lot I mean
what a GEEK!! My parents never check my txts coz they are not worth
checking. I like having thier trust its a very important thing (gosh I
sound like a psychiatrist). Why dont you charge your phone in your room
its a much safer way if you dont want your parents to lecture you
again.

You should tell them that you wre going to go to town
with a friend you dont see alot anymore.

Wont that change thier minds or will you just get another

Here is your song for today:

" born to hand jive, baby
born to hand jive, baby
oh yeah, oh yeah
born to hand jive oh yeah."

Its off grease. When we did the play we had to dance
around on the stage for ages doing all these rock 'n' roll hand jive
moves I felt like right idiot. Of course I was the STAR!!! ahem... that
was just wierd.

Theres this veggi tales silly song and it goes like
this:

"Baby I need to tell you something
Ive got no belly button"

Isnt that just so cool. Larry and the guys sing it.
Well I better go before I my fingers fall off they are so freezing.

from Min'


Proving that I have never actually been of sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment