Sunday 6 February 2011

Never be Ordinary

SUNDAY!

Well actually, its almost Monday. We are at grandmas now, we probably should have left a while ago because we aren't gonna get home till some ridiculable time, but never mind!!!

THAS LIFE!!!

Today I got up early and wasn't very pleased with the affect this rainy weather has made on my hair. This made me tie it up in a ponytail when I had actually wanted to have it down. In the end this was for the best since I was asked to help in the nursery at church.

12 small children in two small rooms is like hell for me, but fortunately the time went by fast and I spent most of the time sat on a chair holding a sleeping baby who fell asleep after playing with my earrings for about an hour.

My advise is - never wear dangling earrings when you are in charge of children..it's kind of like, ear suicide.

My quilt is coming along SPLENDIDLY! I decided that I should add a bit of black to it too since Man United have black in their kit too and I didn't want my colours being confused with other inferior groups.

Here is a picture, its not too clear because I took it quickly and awkwardly with my webcam, but when it is finished I will take a proper picture of it on my bed.



I've done a bit more black now, you can't see it very well on this piccy.

Oh and this is a pic of me with my latest hairdo, I realise I didn't post a pic since I got it cut.



Actually, it probably doesn't look any different on this picture LMAO...I'm not really in the mood for posing today.

I have to go to the job centre again tomorrow for the first time in three weeks. It's so depressing to think about, I can't even begin to describe my grief.

Nevermind though, I'm sure something good might come of it. Though it will be hard for me to get a decent job during the next few months since I'm going away again in six weeks for another three weeks.

OH YEAH!!! I am home now by the way, haha, I forgot to mention that.

It's good to be home allthough the normal weekday is going to be weird for me...I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with my time. I guess I can always work on my quilt and do some artwork. I still have a few commissions I have to do for people and I can't let them down.

I'm pretty tired now actually, I really hope my appointment tomorrow isn't early, I wanna sleep in :D :D :D :D :D :D

I REEEAAALLLLYYY cannot be bothered with the idea of driving alllll the way back to Leeds now, but I guess I have no choice....We will get home SO LATE!!!

I'm flipping craving my bed!!!

OMOOO!!!!!!!

Ok I should go because dad just told me to

'Shut down now'


MANY LOVES TO YOU ALLL!!!!!

YOU ARE DARLINGS!!!


Love Min!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment