Thursday 17 February 2011

BUTTERFLY

Listening to - N.M.P. (No More Pain) by Kat-tun
Activity - Drinking the golden water

Last night I slept for 12 hours straight....again.

Yet, I feel so tired the whole time I'm awake.

Then last night I had a dream and something happened in the dream, which disturbed me so much I actually woke up annoyed at myself for dreaming it.

The me that was dreaming actually made the real me jump so that I would wake up and stop dreaming the dream.

It was a very 'Inception' sort of situation.

It wasn't scary or dirty or anything like that. It just annoyed me, because if it were to come true in real life it would be something I would struggle with accepting...to say the least.

A few moments after I'd woken up I had to fling like 4 covers off me, because I was so darn hot...which shows that England is getting warmer...you see, during winter I have to have like 6 covers or more to be warm, but everyday I'm having to peel one or two off!

Soon I will be complaining about it being too hot!!! SO GLAD! I miss warm weather.

About an hour ago ate one of my cupcakes from the other day and I left the casing on one of the book cases in the study. My dog has been sat looking up at it for about 30 mins...he has been known to eat the wrappers off cupcakes. Many a time I've had to fish those things out of his mouth before he swallows it.

I've had too many bad experiences when he has eaten tin foil too...two words 'bloody poo'.

Gosh I'm feeling so emotional, I don't know if it's because of the tea I am drinking or something else. It's not the bad kind of emotional. It's more the 'Choked up with love' kind.

I get like this a lot around spring haha.

Yesterday I checked my bank account expecting it to be completely empty and then discovered that I had £105 sitting there and it was a very pleasant surprise.

I was with Sarah at the time because we'd just been to see the moose and put her in her stable for the night.

I thought,
'hmmm, I should get a lil snack for me and the kid.'


So we went into Morrisons and bought, these cheesy bread thingies, some dried mango, some Vegemite (something Sarah wanted to buy because it was Australian) and a DVD....I realise you can't eat dvd's, but I HAD to buy it because Oguri Shun was on the front cover and you just can't ignore that...I have no idea what the movie is about, but Shun is not usually in crap so I'm not too worried.

ALSO in the games section I saw Kingdom Hearts Recoded there for NDS and Sarah and I just stood there like *O* and it took a LOT of willpower on my part to stop myself from buying it. I just looked on Amazon to see how much it is and it's £17.00. So in the end, I'm glad I didn't buy it in the store cos its £24.00 there.

I REALLY need to halt my money spending, because next week we are going to stay at some friends for a birthday party or something. I'm SO torn, because we will be there when Big Bang make their comeback and yes, I think that sitting in front of a computer violently typing about how wonderful 5 Korean men are all day is a very lovely thing to do.

but yes, I spent £30-ish on Big Bang merchandise today so I have to save some for next weeks travel fares and shizz *sigh*

I CANT WAIT TILL THEY ARRIVE AT MY DOOR!! vcjvhjkdhfkdjhjkg

Earlier I started watching 'Bandage' it's a Japanese movie. I've been putting off watching it for ages, because I've not been in the mood, but it's actually really great. Akanishi Jin is completely adorable in it too - I hate saying that, because I have love/hate feelings for that particular Japanese actor/singer - I think he gets away with a LOT of ASSHOLENESS because he is gorgeous...

I was watching the movie with my sis, but she's gone to do her exercises so we've put it on hold for now and finish it tomorrow.

I've been really craving the old J dramas and stuff recently. You know, how you get into different moods. I think I will rewatch Nobuta wo Produce again soon...and Maybe Zettai Kareshi. I ADORE those two dramas.

We also watched a bit of the Kuroshitsuji anime today...ITS HELLA CREEPY! It was lush, but now I crave my loud, in-your-face, ridiculously glorious One Piece. Nothing can make me laugh like that one.

I keep sneezing today. It's ok at first, but it gets so irritating!

TELL ME WHEN WILL YOU BE MINEEE??? TELL ME QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO!!!! WE CAN SHARE A LOVE DIVINE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT AGAIN ~

Mianhe, listening to Michael Buble just gets me singing :D

I'm really failing with the whole 'I will do 20 situps and 20 mins on the bike every day thing'

I managed the situps, but not the bike - which is probably more important. It's because I keep waking up so late! Then I have to get on with other things. It's just not good enough. I need to wake up earlier tomorrow.

I was glad of one thing. I managed to do 20 situps with complete ease - though I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach for the rest of the night, hence sleeping on my back - something I never do.

ITS 11:11!

I think that means I should go to sleep.

I can't believe it's almost Friday again, it's kind of ridiculous how time rushes along - I guess thats why we shouldn't waste it.

Hopefully I will be more productive tomorrow.

Night Lovelies!

From Min

The next song that plays on my playlist will be the title for this post.

:D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment