Tuesday 1 February 2011

Somewhere Along The Way

These past two nights I've not been able to sleep well at all...its crazies...Im inhumanly tired. Stupid throat not letting me sleep. GOSH! If my throat was a person I would be so peeved at that person right now.

So anyway, I have a confession to make.

When I am on tumblr I don't reblog lots of pictures of GD and Gong Yoo and the rest of them, because I actually dislike sharing the hotness with other people.

I know it's selfish and those particular celebrities/idols don't belong to me (HAAHAHAYEHTHEYDO)but but, that's how I feel.

*creeper mode*

It was very nice to come home to this today -



I mean, I would have been completely happy with a lush dinner and a cosy chair to sit on, but DAYUM, I get to see a lovely GTOP MV too!

Aren't they just delicious??

Everyone was going on about how it was so R-rated and shizz, but it's not at all...its pretty tame tbh, just nice with a good amount of artistic licence and feeling.

I really would spazz out a lot, but recently I feel like the language of spazz is being over abused...I'm sorry, but some people have the gift...and some people don't.

A good example of AMAZING spazz technique is my YJ eonnie....I am so in awe of her at times that I could faint.

God, I'm truly whacked. I can't even.

I just sneezed and it felt like my brain collided hard with the inner front of my skull.

I think that when I am really and truly tired I become very opinionated and don't really give a lot of damns - because that's how I feel right now. I also think I get irritated very quickly about things that wouldn't normally affect me in any way. Like the other night...it was last night actually, I saw this status on FB, pretty much dissing GD and saying he is no where near as good as eminem.

It really bugged me.

I felt like commenting on the status 'GD is a hell of a lot closer to being eminem than you are noob head.'

but I kept that to myself, because I'm the nicest person in the entire world.

.... I'm not really the nicest person, that was a lie...I'm just clarifying so you can't use my lies against me.

Oh, I'm bored and I hear laughing so I'm going to check what's going on and then come back and finish this shizz off later

...

So yeah, I had a sit with the girlies a bit joining in the laughter and had another bash at beating my own high score on Fruit Ninja while they croche'd quilts.

I'm the only one in the house who has not learned to crochet yet, but I totally beat my own high score on Fruit Ninja cos Im just dudie like that.

A few nights ago we had started watching this horrific adaptation of Genesis. Which was supposed to be about The Creation and The Flood, but honestly was so badly put together the only amusement we got from it was making up our own narrative and giving scathing comments.

Firstly, the creation scenes were not even near epic enough...but, what bothered me most was the guy who played Noah. He was just not adequate. In my opinion, Noah was like a big strong dude...he was the first captain of a ship for pete's sake, not only was he a captain, but he built it himself - HE WAS A BOSS!!!

I just can't even...I bet the real Noah didn't have a beard either...why do they always presume these Biblical people all had huge beards???

Anyway, I suppose it can't be helped. At the end of the film we decided that we were never going to watch that ever again, which is nice to know.

I could make a better Creation scene up in my head...everything looks stunning in my head haha.

Uuuuuhhh I had something else to say, but I've totally forgotten...I'm completely shizzled.

I can't believe I'm going home on Friday...I'm going to miss here so much, though I'm coming back in six weeks...but everyone here is so lush and I'll really miss them.

I shall have to think of something nice to do for them to thank them for the good times.

I LOVE people who I don't have to TRY to love...you know, when you just fall in love with them naturally hahha...there are very few that I know that I can say have that affect on me, but the people here definitely do, as do my gorgeous first gens on BBVIP.

The Very Special People in My Life.

Well, I should probably go to sleep now and hopefully catch up on what I've been losing the past few days

Ahhh, I'm so blessed you know, this year so far has been really great for me. I can't take it for granted and I am thankful.

Though, I'm really hatin' on this hugely extended version of the '21 days'...I can't believe I actually thought that would be the worst.

OK SLEEP!!! Or else I will overthink and thats the LAST thing I need if I want to get any sleep at all.

Baby Goodnight (hahahahhaah I just had to)

Love Min

No comments:

Post a Comment