Tuesday 15 February 2011

This One Left Them All Behind

TODAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Well I did some painting, because my little sisters friend turned 17 today...but she is also my best friends little sister, so I abuse her with hugs and stuff all the time.

Anyway, this girl love Kim Bum (he plays Yi Jung in BOF, has the most gorgeous smile and forehead *sigh*) So I decided to paint her a picture of his head for her birthday gift...because I'm too poor to buy her anything LMAO!

She told me previously she would buy a pic of him from me anyway, so this will be a nice gift for her.....IF it turns out nicely...it is in the process of looking good, but the shading is all wonky at the moment which makes him look like he has a broken face and also, I put masking fluid over the places I want to keep pure white so he has yellow sticky bits all over him, which makes him look like he has a liver condition.

I'm sure he doesn't have a liver condition really...that would be awful.

Anyway, here he is so far...I'm getting quite attached to it already..I'm going to feel sad when I give him away.



The more I look at it, the weirder it looks...I keep seeing flaws everywhere. Oh dear. If I can't fix it I will just start another one.


OH MY GOD HIS LEFT EYE IS SO WRONG!!!

So last night I wrote a list of everything I wanted at the moment and then prayed for it all and I have already got two of the things on the list today. ITS WELL GOOD INNIT!

My dad totally took over the PC, I was copying the Kim Bum picture from the screen because the printer has run out of ink so I can't print anything AND IT SUCKS!

Printing ink costs a bally fortune you know and it's my printer so I have to buy it =.= OH MY LIFE!

Anyway, I am going to Korea in January, there is absolutely nothing to stop me, other than - I have no money, but that is one of the things I will be dealing with and I have almost a year to save like a mad woman.

Also, Zaty eonnie says if I don't go she will never speak to me again and I couldn't handle that...part of me would die and I would end up living with like a dead body part and that would just be gross and then more people wouldn't want to speak to me because of the smell and I would end up forever alone.

So thats why I have to go to Korea in January 2012.

And go to Big Show 2012....because apparently there is going to be one. And I will see my beloved boys live and dance and leap with happiness and joy.

And it will be winter so there will be no Korean slugs....Oh crap!! what if it snows again and the planes are not leaving England!!!....NO! It will be completely wonderful and smooth...but, I MUST get money...it's the most important thing.

I should put it on my list.

AND NOW! I shall watch The Princess Bride, because it is SO fudging brilliant...seriously, if you have not seen it...you must see it!!! It is -

'INCONCEIVABLE!'

to think that anyone could dislike such a film (brb *goes to watch*).....

..............THAT WAS COMPLETELY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

SUCH a DELICIOUS film. There are so many scenes that just make my day!

It is SO my type of humour too. You know, I am one of those people who laughs at things that would be completely un-funny to most people - such as, someones straight face...yep. Or a moose. Or a pigeon.

And then other people say something funny and the whole world laughs and I'm like 'Eh?' and then get it like 10 hours later.

I'm backwards like that, but the Princess Bride tickles my funny bone.

Like there is one scene where the Princess Buttercup pushes the Dread Pirate Roberts down a hill and then he cries out 'AS YOU WISH' and she realises he is actually her lost love Westley and so she literally throws herself down the hill after him and they just sort of tumble violently down until they land at the bottom and reunite.

ITS HILARIOUS!

If I could find that scene on Youtube I would post it for you to see because it is quite legendary.

but I can't find it.

*SIGH*

It is SO romantic, like every time Westley says 'As you wish' to Buttercup it means 'I love you.'

IT'S JUST ASDOLAHSIsdkfhsdjhfdhfkjsd fhsdFLSHGLKSDFHGSLKDFHGSLDKFHGSDFLKG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only watched it in the first place because the lead singer of my favourite band said it was his fave movie, and then I fell in love with it for myself...it's funny how you end up finding your own reason for liking something.

I have this green top which I really love, because it's hella comfy and goes with my hair. I've looked high and low for it for like 2 months and couldn't seem to find it. Anyway, when I was at church on Sunday my friend came up to me and said,

'Oh I wore your green top the other day, you left it at my house underneath the duvet covers.'


LMAO!

I love when you are so close with someone that they will just presume that you will be ok with them wearing your favourite green top.

I'm not bothered at all, she said it looked nice on her, so I'm glad she could enjoy it's magical qualities.

Last time I was at her house I took this orangey sort of hooded top home, because it looks nice on me and I think it's from Zara or something so it's nice quality...so I guess we are even - though I would like my green top when I go away again in a month or so.

I just got this little feeling like I'm starting to get sleepy so I checked the time and its 22:15!!! Another day is nearing it's end!

Other than, painting a little I don't feel like I accomplished much...oh, I did clean the walls and borders in the front room and kitchen and attempted to arrange some curtains on this rail thingy, but I'm so bad at interior design - last time I painted walls, I got most of the paint on myself and the carpet.

My mum never asks me to do stuff like that now LMAO - my painting is to be kept solely for pictures.

I can't wait for money to go into the my bank on Friday or whenever it will arrive. I'm dying to preorder Big Bang's Mini album *excited*

I cannot wait for their comeback, it's gonna be awesome. 'Remember' came out so long ago I've almost forgotten what it's like for Big Bang to have a Korean comeback!!!

*SO HAPPY*

HMMMM

So what have I learned today?

Lack of internet gives me reason to paint.
I have really weak arm muscles
I need more practice with water colour techniques
I have a file with thousands of pictures of random Asian men on my computer and it takes over an hour to scoot through them all to find the picture you want.
I need to drink more water
My friends are weird....like, if they can't handle my weirdness they should totally take the blame for influencing me :P

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now because I want to read a bit and meditate on things.

MANY SENDINGS OF LOVE ACROSS THE PLANET THAT WE LIVE UPON!!!

From Min

P.S. I have decided to spend AT LEAST 20 mins on the exercise bike everyday and start doing sit ups again.

I used to be able to do 50 a day, but then one day I overdid it and vomited and it put me off!

OK

NIGHT!

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.”




6 comments:

  1. What if your internet friend is really some creepy man from Korea and you get there and he kidnaps you! I would wanna meet the person face to face first instead of taking there word from Internet of how they really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 100% sure my friend is female and not-korean and completely trustworthy...'what if's aren't really my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be sorry lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sorry I didn't go there sooner :) You seem to have trust issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me you anon person. i am Zaty and im a SHE FYI. and ive been on countless webcall with my lovely minnie. you DO have trust issue. and i do think you are someone that is acquaintance to both minnie and i.....hurm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOLLL i just knew that you have a blog xpp
    we're totally going to meet in korea fo sho!!

    ReplyDelete