Friday 18 February 2011

The Secret of the Deepest Centre of My Heart

I must check my twitter mentions more often, people always seem to be speaking to me, but I always seem to ignore them.

I DON'T MEAN TO IGNORE!!! I SWEAR!

OK! Now I must begin with something....

sfSDLFJSD UPW$IRJLEW RWPEHILKNWEF LGSDPIHGLKSD FSJPDHIGLKSNDLGJSDLKFjsDF SDFLJSDKFJSD KFLHSDOG *SIlhKNJKDJNFADK:ANKSDG ASDGJKASDASDF:KASDLFHASLDKFHA OSDFHALSDKF YAOSDHIFLKA SDYFOUASKBDJFA SYDOFAULSKDFYALISDHFWEALSDHFLKASHDFLAKHSDF IASDHFLKAHSDFLAHSOIDFHASDLKFHALKSDHFLASHDFLKASDLFKHAIsydFHALKSDFHLAKSHDFLAKSDHFKLADHFLKAHSDFIOHASDILFHA OSDIFYhLASDFHALISDKFHADSFHVOASDIHVFASFHAOISDLFKCNXHZOLHKXNVCZHODLFASDOFIHASD FOHaisdlfshdlfiahsdnkfa owyefguoawkjelfau;psdhfoa;sdpfuygyaisvdhfkluisdyooufgakjshdklgiyoasduflasidogyadshl gaosdhflkadogbvjzx,zvzbvz,mdhxlvozlsdhfjvzxdkgfusavbdkj,fawoegfibkjasldhfyoguasdkjbf

---------

The reason for this??



U_U

It's true - I'm in love with his face and his voice and most of all his talent, but dammit, I'm so glad he's coming back with his gang!!!!

I am feeling quite distressed about not being home when Big Bang come back, but I've decided to take it in my stride and actually convert my friends into being VIP's.

I will wear my Shine a Light T Shirt on Wednesday LOUDLY AND PROUDLY and it will be wonderful and I can spazz with my lovelies VIA texting and hope to goodness the house I am at has wireless.

OH PLEASE JESUS LET THEM HAVE WIRELESS!

*cough*

I've been waiting over 2 years for this comeback, this is not just your average comeback - this is Big Bang - other groups AVOID coming back at this time, because they wont be able to compete with the awesome that is FULL FRONTAL 5 MEN BIG BANG - I know that sounds VERY strange, but believe me it is the most EUPHORIC experience outside of a serious relationship you can get!

And I know you may think I am just an elitist VIP, but it's true...Big Bang are the best my children....they are the best.



I very am in love with these boys VERY AM!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what else to talk about...my mind is on sort of one straight track.

Ughhhh I have to buy a coach ticket for me and my sibling...I HATE travelling by coach - I was scarred by coaches in my early childhood...I like to avoid them.

BUT NEVER MIND BECAUSE BIG BANG ARE COMING BACK THIS WEEK!

I made two batches of Flapjack today, and the ingredients contain so much sugar and it must be having an affect on me today....on top of being like I already am.

AND IF I EAT MORE OF THIS HOME MADE SHIZZ IM GOING TO GET SO FAT!

I'm just going to go on a tea diet this weekend - it's the only way to purge myself of this overdose of sugar....and cheese, I ate craploads of cheese today too.

Its because, I ate tons of sugar and then felt like savoury food and then ate some cheese....it was Wenslydale with cranberries and its just so creamy and delicious I couldn't help, but scoff that shizz down.

My wisdom teeth are having a jolly old push at the moment, I can actually feel the little erupting teeth now...THEIR HEADS ARE POKING THROUGH...in my mouth...yess.

This must be how babies feel, but they have a whole mouthful of pain. Poor things. They handle it quite well considering how small they are.

I worked a lot on my quilt today now my wrists feel like they are blocks of concrete.

The movie 'The Adjustment Bureau' looks good! Cos I love Matt Damon and Emily Blunt and the advert looks quite exciting too! I think I must see that one.

I'm at grandpas now chillin on a Friday night, but I'm looking forward to my bed.

I feel VERY SLEEPY and greasy.

So I shall sign off now because I think we will be heading home verrrrryyyyyy sooon!

Did the blog title draw you in??? Hello! BIG BANG :P

No comments:

Post a Comment