Monday 28 February 2011

The Most Important Thing

I felt so propa good this mornin and I'm not even lying right *London gangstah backstreet homie accent*

No but seriously!!! I FELT SO good! I mean most days I just get up and I'm like 'meh' but this morning I was like a HIGH WARRIOR ready for the day!

I even read a story aloud to my dog (no one else was home) he was looking at me with an expression that said,

'What the actual fudgewinkle do I belong to?'


I had this honest to goodness weird dream about how I'd heard a rumour that a dude I liked in my dream was married and my dream-self was devastated that I had been thinking adulterous thoughts.

When I woke up, I was hella amused at myself for having such a dream and I've been in hysterics for the rest of the day...though I dunno if the hysterics are due to the dream or the fact that I drank four cups of tea before 12pm and have had another 3 since then.

'ITS MY OBSESSION *something in Korean*'


I can actually say the Korean phrase in that sentence I just have no idea how to spell it and I don't want to make a babo out of myself. BAAAAABOOOO!


Actually, you need to see the perf of that song imma post the youtube vid on here.

Gosh my toes are so cold!



There you are! ENJOY :D

Anyhoo, I spent the morning finishing off Chapter 4 of my fiction, which I am SO glad to be done with, it was a complete nightmare. I'm just going to take it slow with the next one and not be so stressed about the whole thing. It's supposed to be a joy to write anyway.

I tried to purchase some T shirts off the UNIQLO site, but for some reason they weren't accepting my card. I don't know why because I have money in my account...I have a feeling my card has been frozen from buying stuff online, because of the trouble I had buying those coach tix, last week. NIGHTMARE!

I feel like it was maybe a good thing though, because the t shirt I really wanted was sold out and someone very beautiful blessed me and my sister with the hoodies already. GD one for me and Seungri one for Sarah haha. Such lushness!

My happiness this morning became two fold when I checked my emails and discovered that I had a shipping notification for the albums that I ordered last week. The cow jumping over the moon is a complete understatement. ITS COMPLETE THRILLAGE AND WONDERFULNESS! I am not lying when I say I have literally leaped for joy today.

Sarah thought the leaping was strange, but it's the only way I could express my feelings.

I spent a lot of time today watching Big Bang MV's. It started off with me singing 'This Love' by Maroon 5 and then I thought,

'PFFFT, I love GD's cover version thingy so much betterer.'


So I found the MV of 'This Love' by G Dragon and watched it and then got all sdjkhfsdkjfhsdkjh over his teeth...because I adored the imperfection in his teeth it gets me all skdhaksjhdakjsf8ehhskfs(he's had it fixed now, but I still love him anyway).

but then of course it was all over and I just clicked on MV after MV and enjoyed it so much. Big Bang make me smile, they are so dorkalicious!

The 'Always' MV blesses my entire life. OH OH YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SEE IT



SEE HOW HAPPY TOGETHER THEY ARE!! Such beautiful friendships! I LOVE beautiful friendships! Beauty in the good times and beauty in the broken.

Ok I will stop posting Big Bang vids because I REALLY want to post every single one that I watch, but that would be ridiculous!

OH I KNOW! I will post one Big Bang MV or perf every day on my blog. Won't that be lovely?

HAHAHA my mum just came in from work with presents for me and Sarah. She was like,

'I thought I'd get you something since I was a bit shouty this morning.'


So I have a new necklace and Sarah has a new t shirt. Isn't that nice? :D

Last night I picked up my hat and it had this MASSIVE spider inside it. At first I didn't see it, but then this leg sort of appeared from the inside and I was like...

'WOAHHHH dude, you are like a BEAST!'


I knew it was a boy spider because they have thin abdomens whereas female spiders have very fat abdomens.

Anyway, I felt bad for disturbing the spiders sleep, even if it was in my hat. So I put it underneath a nice dark chest of drawers so Sammy wouldn't catch it and eat it.

I checked this morning to see if it was still there, but it wasn't and I was greatly saddened.

Oh, I was just suddenly overcome with tiredness. It's quite shocking how it just crashes into you. I ACTUALLY MIGHT ACTUALLY FALL ASLEEP!

I'm on the prowl for nice dresses for my friends upcoming wedding, but I need to do a few weeks worth or exercise biking before the big day so my legs don't look pathetic and limp. It's quite surprising what a little bit of toning can do...allthough in my case it's quite strange, because bicycling seems to work out my tummy more than my legs. ANYWAY, I refuse to wear a long dress in the summer - it's bad enough having to wear a flibben dress at all, honestly! The discomfort one has to go through to look presentable is just not worth the effort...I find anyway, but then, I am a slob.

I suffer from having the bad habit of biting my nails, but recently its getting kind of out of control. Usually, I stop and let them grow a bit before I rip them to shreds, but nowadays I just keep biting at them and it's getting a bit concerning.

I was watching a movie earlier and I honestly really don't realise I'm chewing my nails off, but today I made my thumb bleed which concerns me a bit. I mean, I don't want to harm myself.

I wish I had a red top to wear. I miss wearing red. The last time I had a red top. It had a picture of a cartoon dog with a studded collar at the front with the words 'Born to be bad' and I must have been about 14 or something.

Anyway I went to church in it one day and one of the ladies asked me if my mum let me wear it.

Being a teenager at the time and therefore knowing everything, I looked at the woman as if she was an idiot for asking such a stupid question (which it was) and replied,

'Yes?'


This is the type of thing that bugs me about some people in churches. If they bothered less about what people are wearing and start acting less judgmental and more friendly I'm sure a lot more people would turn up. Being a Christian is not about rules, it's about striving to be who you were created to be. Jesus didn't go around judging people, so we sure as hell don't have the right to. People make issues out of the stupidest things.

So yeah...I want another red top because it will go nicely with my new necklace.

I watched the second episode of Nobuta wo Produce today. It's probably my favourite Japanese drama, but it is really hard to choose because I like many J drama's.

However, I do know this, my favourite J Drama character of all time is in Nobuta wo Produce. He is KUSANO AKIRA played by Yamashita Tomohisa (BIG SURPRISE THERE) I have been seriously in love with Akira ever since I first set my eyes upon him. I think it's because he is far from normal and ever so slightly deranged - I seem to go for that kind of thing.

OH MY GOD!!! ITS TOMORROW ALREADY!!! AKIRA SHOOCKKKKKKK!

This means I only have 2 weeks more at home before I am away again.

HUUUUUUUU!!!!! I've gotten lazy again since being back home and I'm going to have to get used to getting up at 7am again!

It's just the thought of it that bothers me though. When I get there I will have a fantastic time and muck about with all my yummy friends again. I miss them a lot. I know so many delicious people I'm so happy!

You know what?

I should probably go and hit that sack now. I'm so sleepy...my family are SO loud! WHY?!?!?!? WHY ARE THEY SO LOUD?!

Sammy just came up to me. I think he thinks they are too noisy as well.

Well good night dears!

It's the first day of March! :D Hope you have an EXCELLENT month with many treasurful memories and lovely things.

Love Minnnnieee

I heard a nice quote today in a film called 'From Time to Time'. A grandmother tells her grandson,

'Death isn't the most important thing...it's whether or not you were loved.'

P.S. Man U V Chelsea today :D *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment