Wednesday 9 February 2011

Changes and Not-so-Changes

Music: Shuffled playlist of GTOP & VVIP through the speakers
Location: Lounging on the sofa
Activities: Crocheting my quilt, blogging, and resting in sheer contentedness.

I don't know if any of you wear glasses, but sometimes they can be so psychologically teasing.

No matter how much you clean them, there are just some days when they never seem fully clean. You can just see smudges all the time. It's quite horrendous.

It's times like these when I miss wearing contact lenses so much. There is such a freedom with contacts. It's lovely to have an unframed world.

I've had an excellent day! I could actually go on about the things that could have made today better, but I'm just not in a negative mood, I have too much to be glad about...it's insane.

Oh gosh, Zaty Eonnie is just amazing. Today she told me something and I'm just so amazed that I know someone like her. Its ASTOUNDING how brilliant she is. I can't even begin to describe it. She blesses me so much and I'm positive I don't deserve to be spoiled so much by her. I am so touched and grateful. T______T

I'm not over reacting either...in fact that last paragraph would be an under reaction. *sigh*

Sarah and I were just talking about how it would be our two year anniversery being at BBVIP in May. It's MAD!! I remember it seeming like forever when it was our 6 month anniversary. We all had an sbox party and all watched Big Bang's Stand Up concert together. If I remember correctly, YJ eonnie came to the sbox party with Kim Hyun Joong and GD came with someone else, but then I stole him and hid in a wardrobe with him.

Yep...we are a wild bunch at BBVIP. We are crazy. We are not entirely legal. And we inbreed an awful lot - but we love each other so much.

I think it's quite wondrous actually, that so many different people with different backgrounds and religions and personal opinions could become so close...and a lot of us haven't even met yet...though I sometimes forget we haven't met.

I honestly know these people better than most of my family members...like yesterday, I found out my cousin had a baby called Alexander a few weeks ago...how could I not even know my cousin had a baby??!?!? And last year I only found out my other cousin was pregnant when she was like 6 months into her pregnancy...the little girl was born in November and I've not seen it yet.

Wow, I'm a bad cousin LOL, but actually. They don't bother with us either, it's actually a really weak relationship we have...even though when we are all together we get along quite well.

I'm pretty sure this new little boy 'Alexander' was named after Alex Ferguson. LMAO...I'm actually serious, all the Davies children were weaned on the glory of Manchester United. It's like a huge issue with us. If my dad wasn't Christian he would totally worship Manchester United. I'm not even kidding.

I've been so happy all today, I feel like a crazy person, but slowly sleepiness is coming over me and I get easily irritated when I'm sleepy. I'm trying my best not to say anything nasty all though I have let a few things slip like:

Sarah:
'Minnie, don't let dad wash the dishes.'


Me:
'Why? He isn't old yet.'


How awful, poor daddy.

and then!

Sarah asked me to read something aloud to her while she rode on the exercise bike and I just gave her a straight
'No'
which is not like me at all. I find it hard to say no. I rarely ever say no...the person I say no to the most is my mum.

Gosh. 'Obsession' by G Dragon is such a hot song. I will never get over how lush he is. I could listen to his voice all day...it's such an addictive voice. I LOVE the way he says words!!! *sigh* What a babe.

He uses English, Spanish and Korean in one song...I just can't even.

I'm SOOOO excited for the come back of Big Bang. I was talking to my mum today about them and she was like
'Awww, why don't you buy all your friends something to do with Big Bang, it will be nice if you could send them something.'


I was like *jaw drop*

When I get a wage it will be the first thing I do LMAO...I have two years worth of birthdays and Christmas presents to catch up with, but, honestly, money couldn't even buy what I would want to give...If only I could give someone the universe...I guess for now, until I get a job, they will have to accept my love instead ahaha, but I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!! wadhasjhdkjahsdkjhaskdjhkajshdkjahsdkjqowyeiuawweyiu!!!

So! The high points of the day were (in no particular order)

1. Talking to my triplets all together after what seems like A MILLION YEARS!
2. Zaty and her beautiful heart :')
3. Chatting with Mico on an msn call! I missed his face!
4. Thoroughly enjoying working on my quilt
5. Coming home to the joyful welcome of my dog...he's so beautiful
6. Getting a call from my beloved dongsaeng Leslie
7. Missing a call from Elspeth because I was at Bible study, but feeling so glad that she called because she is just so LUSH (she is the first person I heard use the word 'Lush' for that point alone she should be honoured by the Queen.)
8. The weird look I got from people at Bible study when I said that 'King David was a pretty boy' It was a priceless moment, but it says in the Bible that he was 'ruddy and withal of a beautiful countenance, and a goodly to look to.' which pretty much means 'Freaking hot' in modern terminology. I know what I'm talkin' about man!!!

The low points of today were -

1. My irritable behavior when feeling sleepy
2. Being very VERY stubborn about a certain issue

You know what? All the low points were because of personal failure and bad feelings.

I'm really trying to become a better person this year - it's hard though, when I am set in my ways.

This time last year I was discovering a few things about myself that surprised me, I think I have progressed a lot since then...you know what?!?!?! I will link my blog post I wrote this time last year and see what was happening XDD should be funny.

http://pleasewillyoodistractme.blogspot.com/2010/02/puppet-when-will-i-become-real-girl.html

Hmmm, after reading that I'd say that my life has improved vastly and that I am a much happier being

but then...

http://pleasewillyoodistractme.blogspot.com/2010/02/waiting-pays-sometimes.html

Some things will NEVER never change hahaha. Oh Lord, my life XD

Goodnight lovelies!!!! Have a day to remember!

Love Minnie

1 comment:

  1. Gaah I completely understand about glasses -__-
    I don't wear them 24/7 but quite often, and it's like they just won't stay clean no matter what. I hate when the lenses start to look dirty >_<

    ReplyDelete