Wednesday 17 February 2010

Puppet - when will I become a real girl?

Whichever way I try to look at it my life sucks at the moment.

I hate my university - my classmates are to, put it gently - horrendous (apart from a couple of good people).

My parents say I'm too naive, because I have 'internet friends'....they don't care about me as much as I care about them apparently...maybe so, but lets give the benefit of the doubt here shall we? After all, we are all humans we share the planet.... but no, I'm young and obviously not full-human yet, so I can't do stuff - any stuff.

I'm basically not allowed to do what I like, because it will turn out bad for me - but I can do what I want because its my life - apparently (please someone tell me what makes sense there because I'm so confused...in my years of learning that last statement would be called a contradiction).

I'm lost for words, I want to curl up in a ball, I want to cry and I just don't know what to do...because everything I like is wrong and I should just let others choose how my life will go.

...happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment