Friday 26 February 2010

Waiting Pays Sometimes

Ok I'm am slightly calmer than I was yesterday...but I guess some people have lost the true meaning of what a fangirl/boy is....its a sad day for them

But anyway...MY LIFE!!!!
Well, nothing really has happened - I failed something yesterday...yeap 0%
But I'm choosing to forget about that incident - in a years time Im going to be thinking....'oh haha, remember when that horrible disgusting thing happened to me, Im so glad I got past that!'

Well at least, I hope I feel like that.

Also I got mad at msn today, you know when you really want someone specific to talk to you and then you leave the room and then you see the flashing orange light on your desktop and its like, 'THEY TALKED!!!' *excitement* Then you look and see it was someone else and its like BUMMER!!!!!

Note: if you are called Mico, YJ or Zaty or other one - I ALWAYS want you to talk to me and I NEVER wish you were anyone else THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!!! ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE PEOPLE I WISH OTHER PEOPLE WERE ROFL


WELL THAT HAPPENED LIKE THREE TIMES TODAY!!!! I WAS TTTTTT_______TTTTTT

And I still didn't get to talk to who I wanted in the end

'Why didn't you talk first?' you ask

Its the principle!!! and also, Im a scaredy cat (cow)....I like to feel wanted

Silly I know, but there you are.

Anyway I've been reined in to be an art judge at a european student competition....I wonder if I will be good at it :s Im a little scared...I have only ever competed (HELL YEAH I GOT GOLD MEDALS) in this competition, I've never been a judge...but Im SO gonna be biased towards students I like ROFL...and the best ones obviously.

I just hope the other judges don't have crap for brains...you know the kind that like to analyze a picture...for me, if it looks the best and is most pleasing to the eye, that one is the winner...I dont give a damn about technique...what matters is how good it look..or how amazed you are when you see it. I hate fruity judges.

ALSO I had a major dvd spend online, I cannot believe myself

I watched hana kimi and thought 'hmmmm, we need more Japanese dramas to add to our collection' so I bought some - Ive not told sarah yet, I want it to be a suprise when it arrives.

Anyway I bought

1. The Hana Kimi Special (because I just cant get enough)
2. Absolute Boyfriend (I love this drama SOOOOO MUCH *spazzes*)
3. Nodame Cantable (SUCH a feel good drama, makes me want to take up music again)
4. Honey and Clover (the EPITOME of feel good dramas, and has a great soundtrack)

So I though, ooo, I should stop buying now because phew that already adds up to a fair amount of cash...BUT!!!!

THen I saw coffee prince on ebay for a reasonable amount and I had to get it SO I DID!!!! OMONAAAA NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME!!! FOR LIKE!!! TWO WEEKS!!!!

I saw BOF for real cheap to with PERFECT SUBS AND I WAS SO TEMPTED!!!

BUT I WILL SAVE THAT ONE FOR ANOTHER TIME!!! AND ANOTHER SPENDING SPREE

QWPRIQWLNKRQWORUIHPQL

I WAS SO CAUGHT IN THE MOMENT

Note: That person spoke BAHAHAHHA


Anyway, Im waiting expectantly for the postman now!!! because we have to be ready for when he comes so we can put Sammy in a different room so he doesn't get all aggressive towards his worst enemy....personally I think Sam's dislike of the postman is because he supports liverpool, and Sam is like a MAN U fan forever!!!!

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER REASON FOR WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN wEROUWEBLJKRJWHEOGURBJLKWEHIROBJ LWERUOBWEJ ZATY EONNIEEEEEE SERHUBJWLEKRLIHBWJLEKRJHIBWLEJKRHIWNELK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyway Im gonna go now cos its like 2am and I have to go to a baby shower tomorrow!!! another thing.......PASTOR KIDS DUTIES!!!! UGH IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!

SARANGHAEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE!!! CANT YOU TELL???!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment