Tuesday 15 June 2010

Everyone is a Worm, but I do believe I'm a Glow Worm

Its 4:10 in the morning and I am incapable of sleeping because my nose is blocked and my mouth is dry.

I hope Sarah doesn't hear me typing or she will murder me.

I had the idea of taking a picture of her as she slept and posting it, but then I think she would stab me and then drive a stake through my heart so I couldn't reach heaven.

So instead I took pictures of myself with the webcam, just to show you I'm not lying...




I had hoped a drink of water may have relieved my suffering, which it did kind of in a way, but alas It doesn't make me want to sleep. I'm so freaking wide awake.

I was wandering round the house earlier around three-ish..sneezing my head off...none of my family woke up, but I'm not surprised.

I'n relation to all the other abnormal occurrences which go on in our household, the 22 year old eldest daughter, sneezing around the house in earlier hours is a relatively normal thing.

O.O

My tummy just spoke...it said,

'Water is not enough noob, I want a sandwich.'


MMMMM a lush sandwich with some form of meat and garnished with mustard sounds so epicly divine right now...I may just help mydelf to one of those after I've written this blog.

This must be how YJ and Jae feel when they wake up at weird hours...I always wondered what it was like.

I'm going to be completely shattered later on when do my exam.

They are going to be asking me questions and I'm gong to be staring at them blankly, maybe with a bit of drool hanging from my mouth and a red nose with massive dark circles and then start sneezing repeatedly every time they try and speak...

That s a horrendous mind image for you to imagine up right there :D

Hahahah omg my tummy...if my typing doesn't wake Sarah my tummy will. It like having some major spazz fit.

Shutup you brat!!!

Ah, its light now!! I didn't notice.

Cool, I witnessed the sunset at 10:30 and the sunrise at 4:30....give or take a few minutes....I love summer.

I think I may practice more painting this summer...I love it, I should do it.

If you love something you shouldn't ignore it right?

But it's just getting the right subject to paint...it's all about the subject for me...it has to inspire me.

All my best artwork has been when greatly admired the subject...

I love being able to find a tiny beauty in an image and then magnify it...but it doesn't look good by itself. I need to practice.

Raw talent is good, but it needs to be directed and improved. There is always room for improvement.

I think sometimes people can't be bothered bettering themselves because it takes effort, but I think its so rewarding to prove ourselves wrong about our limitations.

I love my friends, because I can see how each and everyone of you have too offer. Heck, you inspire me every day...it's so good when I see you get a success. It makes me want to work harder...even if its just a tiny thing.

Don't ever put yourselves down, because you are always better than what you think.

agree everyone is a person regardless of their place in life...but being a person is the basic thing that has been given to you. You have to work to make that person the best it can be...that way no matter how many people love you, you will feel good...because you are the best you.

THERE!!! I can say that here without being dumped!!! :P

And I have no idea why I'm giving motivational speeches at 4:41am

I am a ridiculous person :D

It's ok though...so are you XD

Oh no!!! I feel the sneezes coming back!! :S

I probably need some epic dosage of vitamin C....to kick start my immune system into fighting this cold...I don;t think we have any oranges though...a sandwich will have to do...mmmm a sandwich...

I've decided I like myself at this time of day...I'm less pessimistic...allthough in a few hours I may hate myself because I will want to drop dead...but oh well...by 11am I will be able to drop dead as much as I want.

Oh tummy!!! What a racket you are making!!!...the birds are making a racket too haha.

Hmmm I am actually feeling a little sleepy again...imma get that sandwich and then dose off for a while, if I can.

See you later :)



P.S. Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them....

I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your coca cola glass!!! me likey.. hahaha...Xd it's like a transparent coke in can.. LOL

    AMEN!! to early morning MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH.. i need lots of those... thank you very much..

    but wait a minute!! sunset at 10:30?! wow.. that is so late at night O.O I didnt know sunset could that be so late.. hahahaha.. XD The world is full of surprises.. ^^

    Can I save your last picture?? I kinda like it.. ^^ you look so gorgeous... you really are a morning person... ^^

    ReplyDelete