Friday 11 June 2010

I Want to Hug You, but if I Can't then What Can I Do?

Well today :)

I dunno really I've been thinking a lot

Not in like an emo way or anything cos I'm not depressed...just maybe feeling a little lost.

Then I look for distractions, which are great to be honest...I sincerely love a good distraction, but my mind sort of bubbles around and Its really messy.

...kind of like my bedroom...which I made an attempt at tidying, but it really needs something more than mortal hands to lift it from it's current condition...its in a never-ending state of suspended mess.

Dad got mad at me before for buying hair products...he creepily picked up one of my bags and looked at the reciept.

'Why do you buy this expensive shampoo? Its silly, especially when you don't have any money coming in.'


Daddy should know by now that my hair is like some kind of crazy living thing that I can NEVER be completely in control of - he should know this...he should know that no shampoo has ever worked as well as this one has - in fact, my hair is like a new man (emmm, you know what I mean). It has never felt this good. My head feels ten times better since this shampoo came into my life and so daddy should know that it is an investment and that my happiness in life depends on buying this shampoo (well not really, but a bit).

Then I remember that my dad is in fact a guy and therefore slow in these matters and would never understand.

So I forgave him.

*sigh*

I bought Alice in Wonderland and P.S. I love you today and Sarah and I sat and watched them all evening.

They are very good movies actually, I was entertained...and Gerard Butler is quite fantastically YUM, especially for someone with blue eyes.

I loved Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter as well he was so cute, and I'm so glad Alice didn't decide to marry that ugly ginger guy :S That would have been terrible.

My grandma called today and said one of her oldest friends had died two months ago and she hadn't found out until today. Its quite sad because this lady who died always sent birthday cards and Christmas cards to us and they were always handmade even though she had arthritis in her hands. I actually did wonder how she was when I didn't get a card from her for my birthday last month. I hope she felt appreciated while she was alive.

When days are long (which means when the nights are short hahaha, which means when there is more light in a day than there is dark) I always get confused about what time it is. Just before I was thinking it was 7-ish when it was actually almost 10pm...not that I'm complaining. I love it when it's light.

I wonder what I will dream about tonight. I hope its not Rio Ferdinand, I mean he is a cracking player and everything, but his face leaves much to be desired. Ah, my bed feels so cosy right now, I could just snuggle down and fall deeply into sleep. It's just the right amount of warmness.

I lost my camera today and I was fretting about it all morning because it's my new baby and when I want to capture moments its a treasure!! and He is called Jin Ho and I love him *cough*.

I wonder if my future husband knows that I come with baggage? Yes dear, I have a child...and its a camera...

To be honest every person has some kind of baggage...whether it be past history or emotional things or weird habits...so we shouldn't get mad at them for that...we should accept it and then love that person for who they are.

I think I probably have a lot of baggage, maybe not the serious kind...but definitely the weird kind and probably the annoying kind too.

Like I have this weird habit or expecting people to know how I feel and then walk around like a time bomb getting annoyed when they don't. And I don't blame them for getting annoyed with me because I don't really show how I feel, I'm like a living piece of cardboard...with the exception of that other thing where I was apparently quite obvious - but 99% of you reading this will have no Idea what the hell I am talking about so I'll just stop talking about it now.

Sometimes even screaming can't help when you have so many emotions bottled up inside. and ohhh, I'm so sleepy right now, I SO wish Id have got a wash and cleaned my teeth before I came up here so I wouldn't have to go back down and do all that *sigh*

Nevermind haha

I just know how it feels to have things bottled up, so if you ever need to scream to me about something. I'm always here to listen...you don't have to tell me what it is either, just rant or whatever...I don't want to be nosey I just want you to feel better.

Anyway, I'm tired so Imma sleep.

Night

From Minnie

P.S. I hope England thrash the backsides off those Yanks tomorrow *giggles*...I mean...I can't wait to watch the USA get slaughtered by England tomorrow in the World Cup...A match should not be won by a team that call the Beautiful Game 'Soccer'....Yes, I am a snob...watcha gonna do about it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment