Wednesday 2 June 2010

Warning, the following post has Immense Spoilers for Personal Taste... yummyyyy



I like this song.

It's meaningful

Unlike my blog

HAHA

*sigh*

I like Monkey Majik LOTS AND LOTS!!!

My sister is still doing that maths =="

I think she is finally getting it actually, which is a relief, since its taken her almost half a year to finish that book.

'I just wanna dream of last summer so I can see you when I close my eyes'


I'm sorry guys, but you are just going to have to put up with my current obsession with Lee Min Ho because it aint going away until I finish watching Personal Taste I'm afraid....


Anyway, I've just finished watching episode ten of personal taste and erm well...lets just say.... WERHPIQWL QWI$HRKLWRN QYWRHIPLKQMWRPY*QWHNLKRLQWY ROIQWLEU YQWHILKEQW YPEHILQWEUYHIQWLKEN YQWHIELQW PHYEINLKQWEOUQWO{ER:Q?:WRJNWEK>TUWER TPWJEKLTRN WEHPTRWE RUPJW:ELR WUEJPRKLMWE: RUHPIWEK

And to be honest, even that is not saying much...actually...only the pictures I took of my computer screen will give you an idea of how GRATIFYING episode 10 was.

It fulfilled something inside of me.

Ok first of all some eye candy... MUAHAHAHAHAHAH





SDGTWBEJKLWER WERHILKNWERJUWYPI(EHBRJLW ERUWEHIRLJWER

And now!!!




DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oh the pain, oh my heart.....oh how fabulous!!!!

Did I ever tell you that I think Lee Min Ho looks soooooo lush with a cow?



I think so don't you?



I love my stuff, have you ever seen such a wonderful collection of none related things in your entire life?

Then I got in the mood to take pictures of desperately random things so here is my garden...




And here is the dog





HAHAHHAH AWWWW bless him!!!! He doesn't like pictures being taken.

And here is my hand



And here are my feet (this was very difficult to take O_o)



Yes...I know....I am weird.

but I hope you enjoyed my picture spam anyway...because I enjoyed taking them...especially the Lee Min Ho ones....omg that kiss *inwardly dies a thousand times* Why didn't he kiss like that in BOF?? Ahhh ruitjwketnlwihetpwek;mtwe[tpwytuig

Today is SUCH a beautiful day. The weather is GORGEOUS..you know, where its really warm with a perfect cool breeze and the birds are singing....its like perfect.

Considering the first thing I heard this morning was a burp, it's turned out pretty good.

Sarah and I went out to Rothwell town this morning to put some money in the bank and buy a couple of things...the batteries and the shampoo in that picture was some of them. I decided that investing into some rechargeable batteries would be wise considering how quickly I managed to run down the ones I got with my camera...and now my hair can be happy!!!! It has some shampoo that will love it for what it truly is....a huge mess.

asudfkjasbdm,faskfn Im SERIOUSLY looking forward to going on holiday

I WANT TO HAVE FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!!!

Ive not watched any One Piece today D: I miss my Luffy!!! Im sorry Luffy darling for abandoning you for Lee Min Ho!!!!! I still love you!!!

Mum wants us to go to a pottery exhibit at her work and apparently we have to dress semi formally =.=

I am not impressed by this at all. First of all, I dont want to go. And second of all, my mums colleagues are some people I really dont want to meet ever in my whole life.

Isn't that enough??

LOL

I dont want to dress to impress!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO

I hate having to pretend to be a lovely child and not be my usual unkempt self.

Yet, tomorrow evening Im sure I will be smiling politely at all the people and inside screaming!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME OUT!!!!!!!

Me and sarah should play our game where we talk about stuff other people don't understand and then watch as they sink deeper into their confusion...I WILL BE AMUSED!!!!

Ok I will go now and be back later or tomorrow!!!!1


Love Minnieeeeeeee

P.S. ASRWEJKLRJWEUHIPWELTKMWETRWEHIPRTKWERI THEY KISSED AWIERHLNKQWRK)WE{ORN:KWE AQRHPIWERKWET

OMG LEE MIN HO I GIVE YOU LIKE!!!! 100 OUT OF TEN FOR SKILLZ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment