Monday 7 June 2010

Sleepy Postage

OKKK Im back to the blogger after a two day hiatus.

*Sigh* Its nice to be able to let it all out somewhere haha.

I have lots of pictures again I'm afraid, >_<

I hope you don't mind :D

I need to transfer them to the laptop from the PC though...ahhh I feel so lazy.

Right, Imma get a bath and take Samuel out and then I may feel more motivated and refreshed!!!

*zooms away at turtle pace*

Well hello there :D I'm back yo!!!

I have a heat rash on my left arm, I'm trying not to scratch it so it will go away, but this is turning out to be quite difficult.

I have my interview on Wednesday!!! D::: I have to prove my dissertation to the experts!!! Not looking forward to it really, but I will be glad when its over with...I hope they ask easy questions *sigh*

Though it is that Alex woman who acts nice but is actually vicious!!!!

I'm hungry.

Anyway, last night I was happily sleeping and I was dreaming about Jiyong for once, even though it wasn't one of 'those' dreams, he was just sort of like in the background, but still its better than nothing and anyway...GD went off with some other person who wasn't me LOL

And then I was in like this Museum and there were students and we were learning about prehistoric animals and I wasn't really supposed to be there because I hadn't payed the student fees and there was a waterfall or something.

And then!! Someone was like

'Oh I need a bike.'


and I was like

'Thats a good Idea'


So we went to the clothes shop and were cycling round the aisles and I remember wondering they they got a bigger bike and I just got the small blue one and then I went to see my friend or someone who was getting some new shoes and there was like a crowd of people and like this weird laughing,

and I was like

'whats up.'


and then the store guy was like

'Oh its the clothes dummies they sometimes get possessed'


And I was like D: and a bit freaked out because everyone was acting like it was normal.

And then I heard that creepy laugh again and I looked at the dummy and its face moved and I was REALLY FREAKED OUT!!!!

Then I went to stand beside my friend who was trying on shoes and then the face started moving and I heard that laugh again...and I lost my nerve and started kicking it in the face and saying to the other people,

'WHY DONT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.'


and then I got scared and woke up like O.O

Then I snuggled down and pulled the covers round me but its like summer so I was BOILING, but every time I closed my eyes I was like sweitgthbjweri that stinking dummy was there!!!

So I was all freakied out and got into Sarah's bed, and was like

'I had a bad dream so I will be here for a little while.'


hahaha

I don't think she even noticed.


I have seriously lost my blogging vibe haha I have so much to say yet I have no motivation to say it...

I dont think Im going to be posting my pics today as planned because they are still on the PC and mum has stolen it!!! So I will have to post them tomorrow!!!

Sorrrryyyyy, I promise to be more interesting tomorrow loves!!!

Good Night :)

Love From Minniee

No comments:

Post a Comment