Thursday 3 June 2010

He will not always say What you would have him say, But now and then he'll do Something Wonderful....I love musical songs

And we are having another beautiful day at this side of the world.

Which is kind of ironic since there was a massacre yesterday in one of the most idyllic spots in England.

12 people were killed on the spot and 25 injured by this guy who went around the villages with some guns...its really terrible, especially in such a peaceful place and ugh, its just so bad....apparently the guy was a local and usually really friendly...

I just wanted to mention it because all though its a beautiful day, there are families and friends who are devastated and we should keep them in our prayers. We can't even imagine the heartbreak they are feeling.

.....

And now onto a less morbid topic, why are G Dragon products so expensive?

I feel bad for spazzing about Lee Min Ho so much when my dear GD is being put to the side...well, I'm sure he spazzes about other girls behind my back, so its all fair.

Not that I'm making excuses or anything...

I'm sorry Jiyongie TT___TT

That's the first thing that popped into my head this morning when I thought he had had a car crash and died and my second thought was...Big Bang without GD D:

Yes,at 5.20am this morning I was under the impression that he'd had a car accident...

Yes I know, I'm a noob...but really? a prank like that at 5.20am?? How cruel haha

I was so worried *sigh*

I have to go to that exhibit tonight D:

My mum said to Sarah,

'You have to be at your most ladylike tonight'


I've never heard anything so ridiculous!!!

She is talking to the child who wanted to be a boxer when she was three.

Ughhh I have to get ready for this shizz now...what shall I wear?? D:

..............................

Ok Im back!!!! And it wasn't so bad actually, my mum works at an old house its like a museum and it has extensive grounds with deer and stuff...

Anyway there is and old man called bill who lives on the estate who used to be a driver for the Lord and Lady there and he's now 90+ years old and Sarah cleans for him...also His daughter used to be a teacher in Japan and she is well cool haha.

Anyway after we looked at the exhibit we went round to bills house and sat in the garden and I took pictures of the flowers XD

I will post the pictures I took tomorrow, because they are on the other computer.

....

I just finished watching episode 12 of Personal Taste with Sarah, It made me laugh so much....especially the part where they censored the two mating chimpanzees ROFL

*holds in long spazz about Lee Min Ho because Kwon Ji Yong is beautiful and gorgeous and I love him*

A lot of funny things were said today and I always think

'OH HAHA, I will write that in my blog'


and then I forget...I apologize ^_^

My mum just said,

'Michelle, you are not helping your sister.'


Keep in mind that I'm not even in the same room as Sarah and I'm actually on a different floor and what the hell am I supposed to be helping her with at 11:46pm at night?

My mum hasn't even spoken to me for about 3 hours...man!!!! She even gave me the 'Michelle' treatment :S

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!!!

Mmmmm, I think thats it!!!

WE HAD KFC for TEA!!!

:D

Good Night ladies and gennleman

Love Min :)

P.S. If I had words to make a day for you, I'd give you a morning golden and new, I would make this day last for all time, then give you a night filled with moonshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment