Friday 4 June 2010

No I don't hate you, don't wanna fight you, Know I'll always love you, but right now I just don't like you....king of not necessary blog titles :D

Well I'm back for another blog update....surprise surprise.

WATERMELON JUNJ BUNNY DRAW BY MY BELOVED YJ EONNIE IS HERE TO WELCOME YO TO TODAYS POST :D



Isn't It beautiful???? I LOVE IT :D

THANKYOU EONNIE FOR LETTING ME POST IT HERE!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!

I'm getting really good at this whole regular blog updating thingy.

This time last year this would be so dead XD

Anyway I have a whole bunch of pictures for this blog from yesterday and today...I've kind of been snap happy since I got my new camera.

*sigh*

I love updating at this time of day, I always have so much on my mind rofl.

Does anyone actually read the whole post? I try and split it up as much as possible to make it interesting, but once Ive posted it it always looks like a massive boring lump of text.

MIANHEEEEEEEEEEE ~

Anyway, I'm going to watch episode 13 of Personal Taste now...the photographs for this blog post pending....

OK!!!! THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE EPISODE!!!! THEY are all cute in fact!!

You know with K dramas you are always expecting something bad to happen because that's how they roll, well so far Personal Taste is not like that...but by the end on this episode I feel like things are going to go downhill before they get better!!!

FIGHTING JIN HO AND GAE IN!!!!! YOU WILL BE FINE DONT WORRY!!!!

I took some screenshots *cough* I know, but some things are just too cute that I have to share them.

FIRST OF ALL...this cause me to have a MAJOR WPHRILWNKRWERYTERTKJTRGERY*TOUI£$L%KWE)&RYPWHIELKRWE



ISN'T HE ADORABLE???!!!! I really died when I saw that, I actually said,

'I'm sorry Sarah, but I just have to pause this and get a picture, because it would be a criminal offence not to'


and then he puts some on her nose and almost licks its off and its very O.O wERHWLENKRWE RUOWEJNR< *cough* their relationship is very....sizzling...recently, with all the neck kissing and whatnot... :S And then some GaeIn and Jin Ho cuteness


aren't they a cute couple??? THAT WENCH IN HEE BETTER STAY OUT OF THEIR LIVES!!

Nothing is as annoying as the 'other woman' in a drama HAHA you just want to tear their hearts out and take a chainsaw to their heads.

or something equally as terrible....ahem

Anyway here are the pictures from when we went to mums work yesterday :D

*cough*

Me and Sarah are ready to go ROFL

Deer In the park - Venison yummy *slurps* LOL just kidding AWWW BAMBI'S!!!

Sisters!!! this one really shows my height :S


MOFLIN THE CUTE KITTY...when you stroke her head she mews HAHAH its like *stroke* 'MEEEOOOWWWW'




Isn't she lovely???

And now... FLOWERS!!! :D LOTS AND LOTS OF FLOWERS!!!! arent they PRETTYYYY?? :D











I love my country in spring and summer haha its always so green and gorgeous!!!

and then today, we took Sam for a different walk, its longer than the usual one and goes past a farm.

Yes I know...another flower HAHAH, what? I love flowers :D didn't you know?

On our wayyyyyy...

SAMUEL BOY!!! My fluffy baby :D

These are my second cousins twice removed HAHAH, arent they soo cute??? They were all sat in the shade, it must be so hot with all that hair...they are Highland Cattle.

A Juvenile one :D




SAMMY WE WILL FREEE YOU NOW!!!!


*Runs away*


AHHHH the dark scary tunnel under the motorway!!!!

We are not scared!!! Its nice and cool under here!!!



*Cough cough* someones brother went missing and I found him hahahahaha


And yeah many fields and telephone poles and wires and stuff haha

Next time you all come for a walk with me haha, its best when its with friends.

When I first moved here Summer was SOOO much fun because all the kids on the street became really close friends..I was only 13 at the time. And we used to get up every morning at 6am just to play all day.

Anyway, one of our friends took me on this walk for the first time and if he didn't show it me back then, I would never have known it was here *sigh* good times ^ ^

That was the best summer as a kid, I ever had.

WOOOOOO, I hope for happy summers in the future too!!!

YJ and I are talking about Kissing in the rain and how she would hug instead so they would both have a cold together HAHA it made me laugh...

And I was like nodding in agreement very seriously because I am an expert rain kisser...you can ask GD...*cough*

*throws self in ocean*

Mico is house sitting....WE MISS YOU MICO!!!! wERHLWEJNK

My mum came home and was like,

'Check my emails for me'


I was like

'Ok then'


and I did

and then she said,

'Can I go on there now'


I'm like

'Why didn't you just ask me to get off the PC before asking me to check your emails??'


and I cant be rude (though sometimes I am) so I jut saved all the crap I was doing and came to Kevin hahaha

awww my dear dear Kevin *hugs laptop*

Anyway, this blog is long enough haha

Its time for me to shut the heck up!!!

Love Min,

P.S. I hate goodbyes most of all

1 comment:

  1. YJ NUNA DRAW THAT??? CUTEEE BUNNEY!!!

    I love reading your blog... it's like Im peeking and reading your diaries and it seems like I'm there with you specially with those pictures.. I can see your world... ^^

    I only house sit my uncle's house for the night though.. hahaahaha.. but probably I'll be doing that everytime he's out.. =.=

    HUGGGSSSS

    ReplyDelete