Wednesday 16 June 2010

You are Alive, You are Beautiful, You are Loved

Listen while you read :) Pixie Lott - Without You <3



Yes I know...yet another blog...I'm going crazy, but in my defense...I'm not going to be able to post anything next week, so I am making up for it.

My cold has progressed into a full on disaster...ears blocked, red nose, sore throat...many sneezes...great -.-

I'm not going to complain though, it could be worse...I could be dead.

I've decided not to let anything get me down today - even though today is trying its hardest to annoy me.

There is always a reason for the way people behave and if makes them feel better to put me down, then by all means take a shot...I don't care if you are happy as a result.

So, I FINALLY did my viva exam!!! and it was EASY...I wasn't even worried about it this morning actually...I felt so tired and ill that I just couldn't be bothered worrying. In the end it only lasted about 15 minutes and I got the hell out of there. They were kind to me this time...maybe they felt bad because I nearly cried last Wednesday...or maybe it was because it's a beautiful day.

It doesn't matter anyway, I'M FREE!!! :D

For better or for worse I have finished the final year of University...it's weird, but I don't feel anything...just complete tiredness, but I'm guessing that's because I just had a little over 2 hours sleep last night.

It's weird, this should be like a huge moment in my life and I should be writing a mega essay about my university journey or whatever, but to be honest...education is just a little thing to me in life. I don't make it paramount, because you only get one life. What a waste if you place education before events and relationships.

So yeah,

I am officially a tumblr ninja - I refuse to make an account there...I do however, steal the pictures MUAHAHAH

YJ actually inspired me to be a tumblr picture stealer!!!

I DON'T REALLY STEAL!!! I'M JUST SPREADING MY APPRECIATION OF THE BEAUTIFUL QUOTES AND PICTURES THAT TOUCH MY HEART AND MAKE ME SMILE :D

Here's some I nabbed earlier

*cough* SO TRUE ^_^

I think I must be snoopy in another life, we think alike.
*SMILE*
I blame you *points*



Thats all I got before my computer crashed haha.

Kevin keeps crashing recently...poor baby...maybe he gets overheated because I use him too much.

I'm drinking lemsip blackcurrant flavour drink...which is basically fruit flavoured liquid drug.

At first it gets away as a blackcurrant drink, but as you get to the dregs, you can really taste the painkiller. Tt's not the best taste, but it works if you have a horrendous cold in the middle of summer....like I do.

It also makes you drowsy, but I can afford to be sleepy now, cos I'm LIKE TOTALLY FREE!!! awgdhjbwebjqwehqlkwenlkqewk

I cant wait to be in the ocean...it will be so cold and perfect...Its like the cure to every illness...it just washes the cobwebs away.

I'm tired now gonna stalk tumblr some more because I refuse to have a nap when its light...but if by any chance I fall asleep I wont be mad at myself. Today can be the exception.

Love From Minnie

P.S. I want to read The Count of Monte Christo again...its the best fictional book I ever read hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment