Saturday 19 June 2010

I'll Be back Soon

Today has been so busy.

First of all, it was baby Judah's dedication at church so we had this huge event with 150 people and tons of food.

Cos Judah's family is from Ghana, after the service all the family members asked me to set the projector up so that they could watch the match on the big screen lol.

So everyone was watching football in church, which is hilarious...but then on second thought...we once played the Disney Animated Film 'Aladdin' in church for a 'special service' back when it first came out.

It was really lovely, but SO tiring clearing up and being hospitable to the guests.

I was laughing at Sarah though, she found the one Asian guy in the entire place and was chatting to him haha

Then we got home at about 8pm only to have to get ready for a 10 day camping trip and we have only just settled down at 11:30.

Therefore...I am shattered, and deservedly so.

Oh, and I did take a picture of me in my new dress, but I didn't really like how it turned out so I'm not going to post it, but if you REAALLY want to see, I will send it you through msn or something...or you can just wait until I take a better one haha.

The thing is I took it after the event rather than before so I look rather...frazzled.

I'm starting to get anxious about Sammy now. Me and Sarah were packing some stuff in the kitchen and he was just sniffing around and Sarah was like,

'My heart is starting to ache.'


and I nodded in agreement

It may sound weird to non-dog owners, but a dog is a really big part of your life, so when they are gone even for a little while...you really feel that something is missing.

It's like when dad takes Sam for a walk and I stay in the house...even for just 20 minutes...the house feels so empty, because Sam isn't there.

It's really hard to explain.

I will be quite upset tomorrow when we leave him at the kennels *sniff*

I shall take a picture of him and have it by the side of my sleeping bag haha :(

*needs distraction*

Ahhh this is simply the most adorable and beautiful argument from The Notebook

Young Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a ***** and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

Young Allie: So what?


Young Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.


I wish I could embed the youtube clip of this scene but embedding is disabled on all of them THOSE SELFISH YOUTUBE UPLOADERS...*cough*

I mean wonderful youtube uploaders.... -.-

I think I may try and find the notebook novel and read it while I am on holiday...you dont realize how many books you are capable of reading when you are camping.

It's quite ridiculous. Last time I read 5 books in 6 days :D

I want to read LOTS while I'm away, because I regret not reading as much as I used to...I was such a bookworm.

Its 2am now :D

Welll Im allowed to stay up!! No internet for 10 days so I'm browsing as much as I can now...

Im just thinking...this is the last time I will sleep in my bed for a while...D:

I will miss my bed second to Sam.

I will miss everyone so much. T_T

I remember last year I missed you LOADS so this year will be so much harder!!

*sigh*

My eyes are slowly closing...

Sorry this post has been rather boring...blame my sleepyness and shattered state.

I love you loads like MEGA!!!

and I will misss you majorlyy

From Minnie who is torn

P.S. I wish you were here. SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment