Tuesday 15 June 2010

I Would Like Some MnM's to Nom....or a Jiyong??

I'm sat here eating tuc crackers and thinking about what the hell I should write.

I woke up at 7am to feed Sam and then felt quite awake so I switched on my lappy and logged into msn then promptly fell asleep until 11:30, which is SO unlike me haha.

I must be tired.

My wisdom teeth are aching...freaking hurts when I eat...how annoying.

I've sort of got back into eating the past few days...

Last week I had no appetite at all...I was just not hungry.

TOMORROW I HAVE TO RETAKE MY EXAM!!! *scared*

Although I am glad they let me re-do it, this time I will try not to get distracted by ducklings.

This time tomorrow it will be over like a bad dream.

LOOK I'm giving myself SELF motivation on my blog *sigh*

I just called the dog boarding kennels and booked Sammy in for ten days D:

I always feel terrible when I take him.

And when we are driving home without him in the car, it feels so terribly empty and I get really emotional.

And then that's when mummy and daddy get mean and start saying stuff like,

'He will probably die while we are away.'


or

'He will be alone in his little kennel now feeling sorry for himself'


And I get VERY upset and they think it's hilarious.

IF I said that about Sarah, they would tell me off!!!

MY BABY, I miss him so much already!!! He's the only creature on the planet who I will openly show my feelings for without hesitation.

Not that I don't love other people, its just, I find it hard to express myself...even when I really really want to. So if I ever do express how I feel, you are damn lucky and better not forget it. haha

You know what buggs me? When someone writes a status on FB and its obviously about someone else.

JUST GET TOGETHER!!!!

There are these two people on FB and they obviously love each other, yet all they do is write freaking cryptic status' about each other...

I know I know...I myself have done the status thing in the past...but, these two have taken it to a new level!!

EVERYONE knows they love each other!!!

I love watching other people's drama!!! It's quite excellent sometimes.

...but it can get equally as irritating when it drags.

How Did We Get is such a good song TT___TT

So touching.

The one person who lit up my life
While always shining like a dazzling star
You wouldn’t believe how earnestly
I’ve been wanting to find you


HOW CUTE TTT____TTT

Today I tweeted my 2000th tweet *proud*

I only just noticed that I was on 1999 tweets and so I thought for about 30 mins about what kind of epic tweet I could do for my number 2000.

This is what it ended up being.

You make my everyday my every minute and my every second just by being alive and it makes my life feel gorgeous even when its not...thankyou


AND that my friends is a perfect, 140 character tweet....you couldn't get better than that if you tried. :D

Oo my head is hurting...I need to call the passport office >_< I forgot again.

Oh my Gosh!!! How is it 5:11???

This is why I hate waking up late!!! You get such a short day!!!

I need to get some fresh air I think...My head is a bit dgshjkdoasdfkn

And I need to take painkillers

So I will retire for now and be back tomorrow AND BE FREEE!!!! FINALLY haha

Love from Minnie

P.S.

Wanna see something gorgeous??



O:

*heartbeats fast*

No comments:

Post a Comment