Sunday 13 June 2010

If Being in Love is Only for Crazy People I think I Have the right Qualifications

Mum told me today that someone told her that there is a virus going around that hits people who are prone to hayfever...

Apparently the symptoms are the glands in your neck being all swollen, aching jaw and neck and the incessant need to sleep all the time.

This brought me to the conclusion that I probably have this virus...which is quite irritating...the main reason being...I hate to sleep during the day.

Today, I fell asleep in the car on the way home from Nottingham...I NEVER sleep in the car not even when I am SO TIRED AND ITS 3AM!!!

I also nodded off twice when I was webcamming earlier, I even had to stick my head out of the window to get some fresh air, but I don't think he noticed, bless him. He was too busy being all sdklasdjkbfna;sfjlmasf hooo yeah!

I really don't like being this sleepy...usually its just laziness, but I'm truly, just so sleepy.

We went to a Thai restaurant today It was much lushness and I deeply regret not being able to finish all my food.

You know like when you are so full your tummy sticks out and you look around three months pregnant and you feel like you are going to burst.

But then later on when its all settled you wish so much that you had the leftovers to munch on, but all you have is toast because you live in an English household which never has Thai food unless the eldest daughter attempts a green curry, which bless her, is not nearly as authentic and delicious as the one made by the Thai mans wife at the restaurant no matter how hard she tries.

Anyway I had tom yum soup for starter and Chicken pan fried noodles for my main, all though there was actually more tofu in there than chicken, but I like tofu so I'm not fussed.

I really wish I could have eaten it all

Sarah ended up finishing her curry and then started shovelling my food down her throat too.

I love Tom Yum soup though...its like so tasty you don't want it to leave your mouth and go down your throat...you just want it to stay in your mouth and taste like that forever...I actually could have had a few more bowls of that XD

Sarah and I were just discussing recently how Kev Jumba is actually becoming quite delicious to look at...well his teeth are anyway...when I watch his vids, I cant help but stare at his teeth...they are SO WHITE!!!!

Though I feel sorry for his dad sometimes

It makes me want to cry...I love perfect white teeth.

Although to be honest, there are only three smiles in this world which make me go insane and sdkljasdandkakldw'kdw;jlfkwlfbjw,fmw efwekfl and I could look at them all day.

SO SMILE!!! :D

You know, I really want to go somewhere that I've never been before.

I don't think I've been anywhere new this year and its already half way through.

TOMORROW I MUST CALL TO ARRANGE MY PASSPORT INTERVIEW!!!

I put that in caps so I would see it and be reminded...I wonder if I will haha.

Probably not....*sigh*

Sarah pinched my arm about 5 minutes ago and I still feel pain.

Should I sleep yet?

Nah, Im going to have an extra long lie in tomorrow...maybe, but I always say than and then I never do.

Sarah just read that last statement and said,

'No you arent!!! You are gonna get up really early and freakin annoy me!!!'


Well Sarah, if you want me to, yus yus, I shall do that ^_^

I have this gift (curse) of really wanting things that are considerably hard to get. But, you know when you want something and all other things just look like nothing in comparison.

Like that cheap watch at the market next to a £4000 diamond encrusted gold plated rolex.

The problem with this predicament I often find myself in is that I often miss out on what I want because I get intimidated by how hard it is to get.

The saying 'look before you leap' tends to bring doubt sometimes.

Sometimes we just have to hope that it will be awesome and take the plunge.

I regret not buying that dress from fatface last summer because I really liked it...but it was £50 so I didn't buy it.

That was like a superficial example of what I'm trying to say.

So sometimes, even when things look dark ahead and you get scared, you have to decide whether you think the destination is worth a bit (lot) of pain on the way there.

And you know what, sometimes you realize it doesn't mean that much to you...

but for me, right now, I'm willing to take a chance because after all, we only have one life, it would be a shame to just sit and look at things we would like and not even step out and try and take it.

Some things are worth the pain.

Sleepy...

We are going on holiday in one week...actually, This time next week, I will be asleep in a tent.

And probably missing a few people dreadfully...no, definitely missing.

Thank God for Mobile phones

but I cant wait for the Ocean and the beaches and I pray its sunny...I don't mind it raining a bit because I like hearing it on the tent, but I want to get a tan LOL.

I want it to be so hot that after Ive been swimming I can get dry just by laying on the warm sand.

I want it to be so hot that I don't have to wear shoes the entire time.

Cos I like when its hot, yes I do.

I just hope my forehead doesn't get sunburned again, cos that just looked weird.

Anyway, I think I'm going to let sleep take me now

From Minnie

P.S.

I wrote this on the 28th of September 2009 (No title again)

I hate missing you
Its a wasted moment
A moment I would cherish
Like I always do

Take care when Im gone
I'll think of you
Please dont forget me
And miss me too

Even now in sleep
I'll dream of you
And I'll be there
So we're never apart

May time break the gap
May the dream come true
May I open my eyes
May you be there too

Be safe my dear, be happy

................................

How relevant and appropriate *shy*....*runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment