Saturday 12 June 2010

My Passions Run Deep

Im wondering whether to delete my formspring or not...

Nobody asks me questions anyway and I'm not one of those people who likes to publicise things.

You know those annoying people who link their profiles like every two seconds and say,

'ASK ME A QUESTION.'


and you are like...

'Emmm...no.'


I'm still cleaning my room...this is not a one day job, this is like a WEEK long job.

Basically there are clothes EVERYWHERE...and Sarah and I don't even look at them nevermind wear them...and yet we hoard the hell out of them.

So I got that Christmas bag I had stuffed in a corner and went to the wardrobe and stuffed most of the clothes from the bottom shelf into it and then took it outside and shamelessly threw it out into the bin.

I've decided to be shameless about throwing away clothes now. *throws*

Football was disappointing from an England perspective today....I think I need a hug...I mean the US team were pretty fiesty, but COME ON!!! We had so many chances and that US goal was so pitiful I cringed in horror.

Did anyone else think the US uniform was hella ugly??? Those dudes need some serious designer to help them!!! Omg and their manager??? wearing sweats and crap to a game?!!! This isn't some college league or what have you!!! THIS IS THE WORLD CUP!!! PUT A FLAMING SUIT ON AND GET SMART!!!

I feel so much better after trashing the US team :D

But 1 - 1 is just not good enough...I love you England Darling, but you are no Manchester United.

I have a pet peeve when the world cup is happening!!!

Why do people who never even notice football all the other three years decide that they are suddenly ARE SELF CONFESSED football fans??? NO YOU ARENT!!!! YOU DON'T FEEL IT LIKE REAL FANS DO!!!

Like when South Korea won today loads of people on twitter were saying,

'YAYYY South Korea 2 - Greece 1'


Erm NO!!! IF YOU FLAMING WANT TO SUPPORT THEM!!! WATCH THEIR BLOODY MATCHES!!!!!

*cough*

I'm sorry, football is in my blood and heritage...I get rather...passionate about it!

Sorry, I know you want to steal everyone elses excitement but PFFT PFFFFT!!!!

And also!!! ITS CALLED FOOTBALL...NOT SOCCER!!!!!

SO PFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now Imma calm down...it doesn't help that I am a redhead...explosive tempers ftw :D

When I went to Dora and Dom's to watch the match we walked through the door and Dominic was like,

'So are you guys all wearing your England shirts and ready to watch.'


I was like

'Dom, we are wearing our skin, isn't that English enough?'


I actually don't own an England shirt...but to be honest I'd rather have a Man U one...

BUT ANYWAY!!!! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!! I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!!

Doctor Who was good tonight in any case...I have a feeling its getting closer and closer to an epic season FINALE!!!!

By the looks of the preview it seems to have something to do with Pandoras Box :D Which I find fascinating.

Tomorrow morning we are off to Nottingham, which means an early start...hmmm...I would really like to be able to get a bath in the morning so I think I'll get up at 6:30 am or 7am or something ridiculous like that. I want wash my hair with that lush shampoo, its divine.

I have less that 100 tweets till my 2000th tweet :D HOW COOL IS THAT??

Its really not cool at all hahah, look at me, tweeting my life away *sigh*

My face is sticky, I really want to wash it.

Its one of those sticky nights tonight...like last night, it was perfect warmth, but tonight...it's sticky.

Eish, anyway, I'm going to fall asleep now and hopefully I will awaken early-ish.

Good Night

From Minnie

P.S ...................... :)

1 comment:

  1. FOOTBALL NOOBS FTW!!!.. hahaha.. XD I'm not really a fan of football.. LOL I know you know it.. hahaha.. Basketball and boxing is my game!.. hahaha... XD

    I dont have a formspring so i dunno what's the up and down over there.. =.=

    have fun in Nottingham!!!.. ENJOY YOUR DAY NUNA

    ReplyDelete