Tuesday 8 June 2010

Catch a Falling Star and Put it In Your Pocket

I'm sorry to inform you that this post will once again be free of photo's, because just as I was about to write it on the PC my came and was like,

'CAN I CHECK MY EMAILS?'


Which when translated means,

'Get off the PC and go to your laptop because I want to sit and watch murder mysteries on youtube.'


So the pictures will have to wait, but if you REAAALLLY are wondering about them then I will tell you - they consist of flowers and a dead bumble bee and Sam and some of Sarah and a couple of me...and some of Baby Judah...

SO YEAH!!!

I have my viva examination tomorrow and I'm gradually getting more and more nervous...and REALLY sleepy!!! WHY AM I SO SLEEPY ALL THE TIME??? I DON'T DESERVE TO BE THIS SLEEPY....

That blueberry tea was lush, I want more...

My neck hurts from bending over the laptop and I think my wisdom teeth are going to start trying to grow again cos I'm feeling pressure on my back gums!!!

HURRAY FOR PAIN RELIEF MEDS!!!

I love when Jiyong wears partially see through clothes ---- yes I know random!!!

My nerves are having spazz fits about the exam tomorrow - I'm going to take YJ eonnies advice and imagine the questioners to be Daesung...wow just thinking about Daesung helps.

That is the magic of Daesung though...he just makes you happy doesn't he?

I still havn't watched last weeks Doctor Who yet and apparently it was a really good one...I will watch it tomorrow when I get home...I hope it doesn't go so bad that I will feel like crying D:

NONONONONONONO!!! It will be perfectly fine Minnie, it's just the last uni thing and you are getting past yourself.

Ohhh now I am talking to myself!!!!

Actually, I'm quite hyper...you may or may not have noticed, but probably may have.

I'm sleepy too, sleepy and hyper and Im wearing daddies t shirt for bed hahaha.

I can't wait for the world cup to start

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Apparently I missed a great show on channel 4 where they dissected a great white shark. My friend Emily watched it and she said that its kidney was bigger than one of us.

O::::

I had no Idea they were that big!!!

You don't think of fish as being big do you? A GW shark is a fish though!!!

Imagine having one of them in a goldfish bowl haha....oh dear.

Its 11pm now, 11am seems like so long ago...like a lifetime ago....I will never have that 11am ever again.

I will never have 11am or pm on Tuesday the 8th of June 2010 EVER again.

I don't expect to have it ever again or the time in between that, but even if I did I wouldn't change anything and even if I did change anything it wouldn't really be changed because it would still be real....

LOL I must sound like a lunatic...

My sister just sent me the most deliciously distracting picture of Jiyong I'm going to use it as my background, because I've had the Electric Love Tour one on for ages.
And even though it is VERY sexy and stuff I need the soothing and medicinal effects that the hotness of Jiyong brings.

I confessed something today

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

I confessed that....I was madly in love with....JI SUN THE INFAMOUS GHEI AND YJ TOLD ME THAT IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD WHOM I WILL CALL MERLIN BECAUSE IT WILL BE A BOY.

I don't know why I used caps then...I can't believe I'm actually 22 years old, I'm so....weird.

Mike He is hot...he was hot in Devil Beside You and he was Hot in Love Contract...and I've just been reminded how hot he is.

My tummy is hungry, but I really don't fancy anything to eat...I just want to sleep.

I want a bath too, but I will get that in the morning if I have enough time...mum said she cant take me to uni, even though we are going in the exact same direction, because she also has an interview....I could have complained about it but I cant be bothered because she is stressed and we will just have a big fight...I will just get the bus and have a spending spree in town on the way home...not.

wrohejwktlrityhjler.mtlerjt;owlker,nt/welrkwt,mn.er

Anyway I'm going to finish reading this crap I wrote about parakeets and then sleep for 5 and half hours TT___TT

I wish tomorrow was over already *sigh*

Good Night,

Love Min

P.S. Stop smiling wally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment