Thursday 20 January 2011

Short and Sleepeh

It was so difficult to wake up this morning because it was cold and I didn't want to get out of bed....in fact my feet are cold now....but I've just taken my socks off so they have to get used to being naked.

I worked a great deal today....a full day at the office!!!

This must be how working feels!!

Actually, its fun.

LOL, Im so gonna be low key on here tonight, I'm pretty tired and I'm lying in this weird position, which makes it soooo awkward to type.

OKKKK so other than work....nothing...I worked all day....had dinner....then watched a movie because eveyone had planned a big movie night in...which was ehfgjhwgfjhs in a way because my YJ eonnie was on msn and I really wanted to chat with her...but I guess we can chat next time and it will be GREEEATTTTT.

Hmmmm, I really don't know what to say....tirednesss is seeping into my bones...and maybe just maybe I feel a pang of homesickness.

I miss my dog a lot...I never feel awkward around dogs...they don't constantly judge you in their heads.

Ahhh I told myself I would get an early night tonight and its almost 12am.

PFT!

I know this has been a boring post and if I fear for my views I probably shouldn't post it, but Im just SOOO tired.

So GOOODNIIGHHHTTTTTT

Love Minnie,

P.S. I guess I should mention Jae since its just a normal day for him and he didn't just collect another year or anything. Happy birthday young padawan....you may be old now, but you are not a jedi yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment