Friday 21 January 2011

Whether Near to Me, or Far

Today has been good...in a weird way.

I'm up epically late, but that's fine since its Sat tomorrow (today) so no working XD

We watched the movie Knight and Day tonight. It was quite fun, but I wasn't really concentrating...for some reason all I could think about was Fruit Ninja - the ipod game.

Yeah...fruit ninja.

So after the movie had finished I played it and then one of my housemates saw and decided to download it to her iphone...so now it may be possible that I have made her an addict.

I really didn't mean too.

But honestly, I think everyone should have the chance to be a bad-ass Fruit Ninja.

You can probably tell by my wording that I am a lot more awake than I was last night (even though I could drop off any second if I wanted to).

I guess its because I know that its weekend tomorrow so I'm not worried about getting up early.

I have this horrible niggling feeling that I'm going to catch a bug...because the lady who owns the house is awfully ill and then a boyfriend of one of the girls came over to watch the movie with us and he is really ill too.

I've decided that if I get ill there is no chance Im getting the train home...so I'm not going to worry about it...I dunno even why I wrote it...maybe cos I'm an overthinker.

I wanted to skype with my sis today, but when I found some time to do so it turned out she was out of the house. So she called me instead, via the old fashioned way.

Some family came to stay here for the weekend. Not my family, just the eldest son and his wife and the youngest son of the people whose house this is.

I expect it will be a lot noisier around here for a few days. They seem nice though. We had a chat about how to out-wit those car parking barriers by driving really closely behind another car and getting out for free.

Apparently the eldest son finds this method very effective when driving around London. LMAO - such criminality.

I've just realised that, other than my train fare, I've not spend any money while being here....I feel like this is great achievement or something....I guess the prize is the fact I still have money LOLOLOLOL

You know, sometimes I can't be bothered talking. It's probably proof of how extreme my laziness is, but it's something that happens to me a lot.

Its like, you are sat there enjoying listening to everyone else and then suddenly someone asks you a simple question and you are like 'uhhhhhh' because you just can't be bothered talking.

Maybe I was a one-celled organism in another life...it is quite probably.

:D

We've all decided to go for a walk tomorrow because we think that we have over indulged and had sufficient amounts of exercise to combat the indulgences. I;m looking forward to that actually...I think I will wear my SAL t shirt...or my star wars one...hmmmmmm decisions decisions.

BBVIP is DOOWNNNNN...Im just wondering when it will be UP! again.

I'm actually feeling tiredy...I should sign off now I think...it is 1:10am after all!

So goodnight,

I love yous and miss you and just everything.

Minnie

P.S. Some appropriate lyrics -

Night and day, you are the one
Only you beneath the moon or under the sun
Whether near to me, or far
It's no matter darling where you are
I think of you
Day and night, night and day, why is it so

That this longing for you follows wherever I go
In the roaring traffic's boom
In the silence of my lonely room
I think of you
Day and night, night and day


- Night and Day by Cole Porter

*loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment