Wednesday 19 January 2011

Uncomfortable Pauses and Giving a Shizzle

So recently I've had the most APPALLING amount of blog views.

Before I had no net I was getting 30+ per day, more often than not I was getting more than that.

When I had no net, I was still getting around 28+ per day.

AND NOW, when I am able to write again I get 3 views per day!!! THREE!

It must be that my life is not juicy enough anymore.

Maybe I should cheat and write 'G Dragon Girlfriend' as my post title.

I will get tons of frisky VIP G dragon prospective wives checking out my blog.

LMAO, nope I'm joking...I'm not cheap like that.

I'm not really bothered about the views either TBH....but THREE?!?!?

Ok, it hurts my pride a little so what can I do to 'up my game'?

WEEHEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I could write about my painful tortuous love life, how my soul is yearning desperately for my perfect gorgeous boi....but...that is so not me...and there is no such thing as a 'perfect gorgeous boi'....imperfect, gorgeous boy..maybe.

If I ever do have those lovesick moments anyway, I always write in riddles so only the most checked-in people will even remotely understand....other people will just think I'm crazy, but I can live with that.

I've gained great confidence this week - people actually said I was normal...I wonder, is that even a compliment?

Hmmmm how else could I get more views????

I couuulllddd rant more....mehhh, but that just comes naturally anyway...and tbh I've been pretty contented since new year started and so far, nothing has really pushed me to have a REALLLY good rant.

...that of course, is most probably due to lack of internet...my most potent reason for me to rant is via the net...so without net I am less irritated.

And for me, even though you may think I'm weird - this is not necessarily a good thing.

My reasons to rant are usually reason that are very important to me...so if I'm not ranting, it means either - I am having a happy lovely time with everybody OR - there is nothing lovely happening at all.

...as far as some stuff is concerned anyway.

Which makes me concerned.

hmmm

I COULD write about awkward situations I get into everyday.

I rediscovered today that I am THEE most awkward person I've ever met.

And you know when you do one awkward thing and it makes you remember other awkward things you did?

I got myself into SUCH a pathetic situation today and THOUSANDS of memories crashed into my thoughts...memories that I would just love to forget.

AND THEN!

I remembered stuff at the dinner table tonight and it actually made me blush, God only knows what my housemates thought.

I blush at the most stupid times too!!!

Like I'm very shy when speaking to a member of the opposite gender (ooo I made a rhyme)

So when I am introduced or something I will instantly go all shy and sdhkjashdjka...which makes everyone think I like the look of that person or I fancy the or something and its just NOT TRUE at all.

It is RARE that I ever just see someone and fancy them....almost not-even-possible.

but yet my stupid blushing gives off totally the wrong signs.

OK MAYBE TO GET MORE VIEWS (going back to the main topic)

MAYBE I should talk less about myself????

but I think that kind of defeats the point of the blog then...because its MY place...MY online journal of insanity...its my letter to people who are interested in ME!

BUT! I could talk more about the things I'm interested in, because that still relates back to me...I know how annoying people who ALWAYS talk about themselves are.

So yes, My INTERESTS - a VAST quantity of things I can cover.

What a good idea Minnie!! *pats self on back*

You just wrote paragraphs to come to a conclusion you already were aware of from the start.

Ohhh dear, I'm talking to myself again DUNDUNDUNNNN!!!

In the mean time, I will talk about what I've been doing today....like I usually do.

Stuff those readers who don't read me anymore!!!! :D

(ImonlyjokingIlovemostlyallofmyreadersmostpassionately)

Waking up today was a TRIAL. I put my alarm on snooze about 4 times...I'm just way too comfy here.

Its obscene and wrong how comfy I am...I should be homesick and depressed by now, but I'm not at all.

Everyone here is so lovely.

Honestly, I can compact the description of today in one sentence - Today was full of meetings and thinking and we conquered a number of things and bring on tomorrow!

And then we finished work and ate food and watched A Lot Like Love...you know the one with Ashton Kutcher, where he looks dreadful at first and then gets hotter.

I think it had a storyline too...but I forget kekekeke

So I must get over some fears about tomorrow.

1. Will I or will I not once again embarrass myself completely?
2. Will I be able to get a shower in the morning?
3. Will I even be able to get up in the morning?
4. Will I even care?

Cos right now I don't care at all.

buuut, I did see a funny little quote on tumblr

'I'm stabbing you in my mind.'


I've totally stabbed people before...goodness knows what else I have done...but in my mind I am such a perverse criminal.

To be honest its a good thing the mind does the things you want to do first so you can decide more or else this world would be a disaster...even more so than now.

Ohhhh I just reminded myself of something totally immature I did today...no...I won't even write it here...I have to preserve some sort of integrity.

well its a quarter to twelve and as I want to get a fairly decent amount of shut eye I will close here.

Thankyou to all the billions of readers who will read this post all about how to attract more readers and when you read this part you will think,

'Oh darnage! I did what she wanted!!!'


Hahaha, no you won't, because you LOOOVE MEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment